Devs- Aim heroes are the future of the game

It is a different subject. One is focused on the past. This is for the future.

And bitter about what? I’m always bitter. And salty. Please be specific

No more diablo games we already have diablo immortal.

1 Like

Please read a thread

No more money either, we got enough. Said no business ever.

1 Like

No more dev updates we already have enough… Oh wait.

1 Like

huh? the didn’t like playing staple Mercy and that was only during moth meta, they have stated how powerful Valkyrie is over and over again, they seem to actually love Mercy but naturally they only play her when she fits on a team and not out of a whim

Moira is seeing a lot of play as well but yeah pro players have a disdain for her because of her low skill ceiling, that’s one of the reasons why she needs to be nerfed or reworked

As for making aim heavy heroes, I disagree, no aim heroes do have a place on the game, however, the value you can get from a non-aim hero should be also hard to obtain, point in case: Sym who happens to be balanced now

Last thread you said “dont make white, you obviously like black.” Now you cut it short with " yeah just make black." How dense do you think people are to try and defend the same thread with a minimal twist on the word play.

I always make separate thread for my various ideas. You don’t have to respond. But I do make individual pointed posts

No more lore either. It’s not like fleshing out existing characters to make them interesting or compelling could win over more players works.

1 Like

mccree has had his fan the hammer, range, speed, and ult changed. Some were changed more than once.

I know you think you have an argument here but you really dont so please just stop.

The ow team confirmed when the game launched that this game would be open to all types of players and not just aim heavy try hards. You are playing the wrong game my friend. You should go to counter strike instead

Again, balance isn’t the same as wholesale mechanics changed. McCree isn’t suddenly projectile. Fth wasn’t actually removed.

And they did say it was for everyone. And they then changed heroes that were the inclusive ones. It’s fine to keep the heroes we have, and be grateful for that. The devs have and can change their minds about the overall goal of the game for a sleeker , more competitive scene.

I’m having trouble seeing what you’re saying. While it’s true we’ve had heroes such as Brig and Moira who require less aim skill, we’ve also received Ana, Orisa, Ashe, Sombra, Hammond, and Baptiste who also require aim and tracking.

Symm even lost lock-on to increase the aim requirement. It’s been spouted like a broken record many times but aim isn’t the only skill that much of the Overwatch community agrees you need to have to be successful.

That’s sort of the beauty in the game.

This game is not aimed at owl cash cow entertainment, this game is aimed at wider audience, inclusionary and a very casual game at it’s core where 80% of the abilities don’t require a shred of aim.

OWL is what is killing OW, not the other way around because they forgot the majority of their playerbase. Your aim elitist attitude has no place in a casual game like OW.

1 Like

I’m not saying the OP is correct, I only partially agree. But have you ever not complained on a forum thread?

i would be fine with more traditional or more aim-focused heroes, and this is coming from someone with a disability that can’t play said heroes very well

most people will just blame owl (because lol) but a portion of the playerbase isn’t satisfied with how aim is getting more and more devalued as easier, less mechanically intensive options are being added
there’s a place for heroes like orisa and mercy (and i like both as they’re integral to the viability of many things) but blizzard needs to decide whether or not their inclusivity is worth detracting more traditional fps players away from the game

2 Likes

Sorry bud. The cast is literally built in contradiction to this statement.

Not really since symm is wildly unpopular even in a period when she was supposed to be op.

The cast was made prior, but ultimately that doesn’t have to stand going forward

Please don’t reply with weird projections. Thank

Agreed. And vice versa. Is it inclusive to include symm or no.
They said no. It’s not fair to make a new symm, when they already changed the original imo

Let’s go ahead and examine the word contradiction.

a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.

Now with this as our basic premise, we can establish the basic point of what I’m declaring here.

1. There are many “no aim” heroes.
  2. Sym is ONE of these “no aim” heroes.
  3. The game was built with a version of Sym that had literally no aim required, and a tracking lock on feature.

Aka, contradictions to your statement. Only further validating my statement, when they REWORKED her into a version that still required less aim than say soldier 76.