Devs- Aim heroes are the future of the game

Not only do you have to consider how old no aim heroes don’t belong, but you have to consider what is wanted in a competitive scene. Imo, you already have stated that not aiming is too problematic . But you also have to consider owl and such.

Mei and Moira just aren’t liked by owl. Symm aims but still has turrets. They don’t belong in the competition you’ve created and catered to for the specific players. The owl scene doesn’t LIKE playing mercy. They don’t LIKE playing symm.

Ultimately you have to decide which demographic suits your needs and symm just isn’t going to cut it.

Stop making non aim heroes and give your aim babies what they want. Because you already aren’t pleasing the non aim babies.

This game used to be a neapolitan . But we kept catering more and more to vanilla and now there’s just a slither of strawberry. It’s better that if you like strawberry, to get a different ice cream rather than hunt through an ice cream that doesn’t have enough to satisfy you. And if you hate strawberry, you’re much happier without it flat, rather than constantly having it pop up where you want vanilla.

Give the vanilla to owl. And stop adding strawberry

7 Likes

How about no

40 Likes

Dude can you like stop?

Doing 2 ‘‘different’’ threads about how they shouldnt make non aim heroes is kinda dumb, no offense.

Also, can you show any proof about this how they dont like playing the hero '‘x’'s atleast.

They wont stop adding these ‘‘non’’ aim heroes just cause you say so bud.

20 Likes

Can you like read a thread beyond the title? Thanks

3 Likes

I will take every hero from here out, if it means I don’t have to hear another complaint about how dva doesn’t aim or dm is too strong etc.

I don’t need another dva. I don’t need another symm. I don’t need another brig. They are already here.

1 Like

We dont need another hitscan or projectile hero. They are already there.

We dont need another single target or aoe healer, they are already there

We dont need another shield tank or secondary tank, they are already there

See how dumb your logic sounds?

18 Likes

If leaks are correct we are not getting a new hero anyways.

No more heroes! We already have them!

15 Likes

No more patches we have had too many

16 Likes

Not in context of the fight and value to what the devs have done to heroes and what they say they want from them.

Hero meta issue- dva, widow , McCree , brig
Heroes changed- dva, brig

I don’t play for vanilla or strawberry, I play for chocolate.

5 Likes

Can you just go and play another game please. No one cares about your AIM AIM AIM bs. Cheers.

2 Likes

ignores the mccree and widow changes to support your argument

5 Likes

This is truly pathetic, basically asking for heroes to be deleted from “Overwatch 2” They are never going to delete heroes, get over it.

1 Like

How did you miss a whole point

Winston and all his glorious twitch aiming is greatly respected as a “competitive” hero. You just sound really bitter N7, and this thread isnt much different than the one you made earlier, and yes I read beyond the title.

5 Likes

Except they didn’t. They didn’t have anything removed or significantly changed or a different direction entirely unlike brig and dva.

Balance is one thing. Design is another.

How did you miss a whole point of a thread

We don’t need maps either. Too crowded.

2 Likes

Just stop.

Go play CoD if you want to “aim.”

4 Likes