DEVS about MERCY's role in the game

Devs literally said Mercy should be able to heal more than other supports; Lucio, Moira and Ana can easily outperform her healing atm. She’s not a strong pick and she lost her status as the “raw healing” pick. According to this, stop being hypocrite: she needs a revert. Balance her kit somehow different.

89 Likes

They have altered the deal. Pray they do not alter it further.

24 Likes

mercy still consistently the best healer but the other support have burst healing which is not wrong.

mercy still heals more than ana as a single target healer, but proportionally less than before.

moira is a niche healing bot, and effective with goats where there are 3 600hp heroes+ dva who is a feeder tank.
even with that comp you want mercy to heal more?
are you trying to make herbroken!!!

a lucio having more healing than mercy? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
if that is the case the lucio player is bad as hell and nothing else needs to be added.

11 Likes

according to overbuff average healing so yeah anecdotal evidence at it’s best
moria 10,743
mercy 11,751
ana 8,735
luico 8,674

18 Likes

I’m a simple man, I see a SW reference, I give a like.

6 Likes

These stats are messed up because Overbuff average healing involve low ranked players too. Do u think a bronze Ana is going to heal more than 1k? Lmao

Stop lying guys, everybody here knows the truth and consider her an off-healer atm.

3 Likes

And she does.
Look at the average healing.

4 Likes

Read the answer above or just play the game lmao.

soo low ranked player don’t count because? and you have yet to show any actual evidence inaccurate or not so how do you know what you claim like I said anecdotal evidence

Ah the old accuse the opposing evidence as “lies” and claim you’re the one tell the “truth” even though I gave you stats and you gave nothing but you guessed it anecdotal evidence

7 Likes

So low rank players aren’t players? They don’t count? Ok.

4 Likes

So u think they balance the game according to bronze players?

Overbuff stats say Torb do more damage and kills than Widowmaker, so Torb doesn’t need a rework at all and we should buff Widow? Lmao

4 Likes

No.
They balance around the average.

1 Like

No they would do it mostly likely do it BASED ON AVERAGES but somebody doesn’t exactly know how statics work

if he’s we conisdering he’s pick rate is abysmal and those and his winrate is high meaning only in the select few times he is pick he’s getting more kills than widow a hero that is the 13th most pick and has 50% winrate

and even then they widow has 22.02 kills per game and torb has 22.97 even then the small amount of torb being picked he gets around 22.97 on average widow is like the second most pick DPS hero so of course her average would be lower cause that is how averages work

1 Like

1 Like

But but that doesn’t count! More healing more chances win !

/s

Write it in English bro. Your mind is confused.

I understood it perfectly fine so should you

9 Likes

“Over the course of a match”

So far in my experience this remains to be true. :+1:

4 Likes

Since the update, my average healing per minute on Lucio and on Moira have past Mercy.

You might check your stats and see if the other healers are moving towards passing Mercy.

2 Likes

Ty man. :slight_smile:

20 charac