Dev update today?

Wdym? I’m on PlayStation and I’m currently playing… I didn’t see anything, yet.

Check announcements on forums

Oh… thanks, sorry.

I’m really hoping for today

Patch rolled out today. So I am nearly certain the update will be Thursday or tomorrow.

Or today… you said it yourself that it could be today when you said the could be released any time. Don’t lose hope, remember that usually blizzard likes to group things together.

1 Like

I’m praying it’s today. Please oh lord pappa Jeff

It’s this week if not today.

Maybe so, but I think they would rather stack the updates across days rather than one day. We’ll see though, I think if the video goes out today it won’t be until mid-late afternoon.

I mean… that’s not that bad. I’m literally about to stay up late just to see what happens, I’m ok.

1 Like

Emongg said on stream the patch is not coming today, although I suppose there is a slight chance of the dev update

One of my Blizzard customer service contacts did just remind me today that Warcraft 3 Reforged is releasing later today (those who’ve preordered the game can now install the game client). One traditional rule is that Blizzard typically doesn’t try to do any other updates to any other game when there is a major release like this.

The patch is released… or do you
Mean the ptr patch?

1 Like

I mean the ptr patch. Whatever he is hyped about isn’t coming today

That sucks…

Did he give a firm confirmation of some sort? Remember that Emongg is not a representative of Blizzard themselves (just as I am not).

He seemed pretty serious when talking to Jayne on stream. Check his VOD from yesterday at 3:04:00

I would point out that OverWatch did just have a timed Twitter post… But it’s to make these adorable Pachamari lanterns.

I think we can all exhale for a little bit.

1 Like

I think they will align it with the PTR patch (since the new feature will probably be there)

PC players do you have the patch? I find it odd that console has it but haven’t seen confirmation from PC yet. Test out high noon in the range.

1 Like