Dev update today?

Very more than likely whatever the heck we’re getting in the patch update is going to be talked about in the upcoming developer video update. Expect both to be released at the same time, whenever that is.

My advice is to turn on notifications for the official PlayOverwatch YouTube channel. It’ll be the fastest way to be notified when when this new update is coming.

1 Like

Thanks, I would but tbh I forgot the log in to my YouTube account. Atm my best bet is to visit the forums to see people talking about it or just look up overwatch in google since that has a link to the website, twitter, YouTube and a lot of articles usually talking about what’s new.

You could always start another Google account for free.

I myself have four Google accounts that I have to manage (personal, school, work, and something “secret”).

1 Like

I hope it comes in the next few minutes at 11:00 PST. But if not, then y’kno it’ll come soon within the next few days or later today. Jeff said it’d be this week and hopefully nothing has happened to change that.

I would but I probably would forget the login for that too. I don’t have a great memory. I can only manage to remember 1 password at a time and I’m already using that one for school. Thanks for your concern though.

r/overwatch & r/competitiveoverwatch are usually really quick to post any new updates too.

We’re about to find out in less than 5 mins or in 5 hours if it’s today.

Thanks so much!!!

Not necessarily, usually live updates go up at 11 AM… Or where I live at…

It’s high noon!

… However PTR updates typically take place later in the afternoon, same with developer video updates

1 Like

So est or pst??? I’m really confused at this point XD.

I would guess today, within the next 4 hours or Thursday. We’ll have to see though.

I also wonder if it is for a set time. What if it’s release at a weird time like (insert number):21.

Whenever I make any time announcement on this forum it’s based on the same time zone as that of official announcements, which is always Pacific daylight time.

I personally live in the mountain time zone, so…

It’s high noon

… For me anyways.

3 Likes

I expect nothing, and I’m still disappointed…

Not really. I did expected the update today, so I’m really really dissapointed.

I hope its today but doesn’t seem like because usually there are at the same time (20:00 in EU) and now its 20:05 :frowning:

This is killing me I peek OW twitter and YT accounts every day at the same time but it never happens :frowning:

Don’t give up hope yet :).

Developer updates are not patches. They can be posted at any time, on any day. All we know is its coming this week.

My guess is Thursday during the mid-afternoon (say 3-5 PM EST?).

I’m going to guess it’s this Thursday.
And the PTR patch balance changes go Live on Thursday.

Patch went live today with adjustments

Don’t give up hope for today, always think positive. Still a chance even if it’s slim.

1 Like