Dev Update 10/14

True that they weren’t going to switch, but now I don’t get to win matches by exploiting enemy Hog stubbornness. I liked winning while he stood in spawn blaming his DPS as everyone got erased by the Ashe/Widow he insisted wasn’t his job to counter.

They werent, they were shady af on purpouse and kept promising that PVE would eventually come AS PROMISED,

Yeah like 3 archives missions that they put behind a paywall and then wondered why they wouldnt sell

They threw to waste 5 years of development just to give us OW 0.5 made in 1 year

Then sounds like the game director was awful at his job of DIRECTING THE GAME

I guess even with this change, if they decide to save their false report for later and go to use the scoreboard report button for it mid-match, they’ll potentially see that the “throw pick” actually has fine stats. Maybe that would even discourage some of them from following through with it

I’m just prone to the worries is all

The PvE was a farce. It was never going to happen, and they knew it long before Overwatch 2 came out. But it was a necessary charade. Otherwise, there would be no justifiable reason to make the move to ‘a new engine’ for Overwatch 2.

And why did they have to justify the move to Overwatch 2? Because they couldn’t introduce the predatory monetization scheme or DDA mechanics into the game otherwise. It was a classic diversion technique. A sleight of hand. They got everyone’s attention focused on other things, and they quietly rolled out the manipulation system in the process.

1 Like

It’s clear that some of you need to re-evaluate your priorities in life if you’re still fixated on events from almost a year ago. It’s over, there’s no PvE as promised, move on with your lives and either play the game as is OR…and this is going to be shocking and controversial…move on to games that don’t affect your blood pressure so much…it’s not healthy.

Hugs 'n kisses.

We know its joever, im just explaining why Aaron doesnt deserve the respect people think he does after what he has done with the game :hugs:

1 Like

He hasn’t actively sabotaged it either lol

I have multiple grievances with some of the recent OW2 philosophy’s but I’m not gonna care if some people wants to praise Aaron.

Their idolization doesn’t impact me, so why should I care?

he participates in the scumbaggery that the executives have forced into the game. The predatory montetization. The algorithmic handicapping. He knows all the evil tech they use is there to manipulate the players. He’s scamming the kids with a smile on his face. The definition of evil.

1 Like

Totally this, We know for a fact that Jeff at least fighted against Bobby and the other useless board of greedy investors ideas, Aaron is just a sock muppet putting a fake smile just waiting to rob you blind