[deletedtopicplsremove]

[deletedtopicplsremove]

15 Likes

Thanks man, they gotta get this figured out.

2 Likes

There’s some problem with sen not working, haven’t figured it out yet but i did drop it to 0 and it did nothing. But then later today it worked.

1 Like

sadly this did nothing for me

1 Like

Yeah, a dynamically shifting resolution, can mess with your aim reeeeal bad.

cries in consoleeeee

1 Like

these were already posted on reddit it does improve the feel quite a bit but the no regs and hitscan aim still feel off, that’s the consensous for most who tried these.

there is something else going on.

These settings do help though esp turning off dynamic resolution and amd fsr.

1 Like

Had to turn vsync back on to deal with screen-tearing.

2 Likes

This actually makes sense, and also begs the question, why would they implement an auto visual adjustment like that? That will just cause all sorts of performance problems at random. I had been seeing weird latency hits in the FPS every so often. This actually makes sense. I will have to check the settings later when I get back in, if I get back in. lol

2 Likes

I got a lot of screentearing without vsync

This issue has been there since beta, and no its not something in someones head when its there for many people, you can check comp reddits, and streamers with 5k rigs are having the issue, and mine while no monster can run the game comfortably at 144 fps.

None of the settings you mentioned apart from dynamic scaling have much of an impact and these are things people did even in ow1 to have better feel.

3 Likes

I would garner a thought that maybe there is a correlation with the high amount of traffic causing more latency than normal that could be throwing hit reg off a bit too. Kills favor the shooter, but if you are pointing at something that actually isn’t there… You miss.

When almost everyone agrees theres something off with the aim but you disagree, maybe you’re the one “tripping”.

3 Likes

Just increase your fps significantly, > 50 % above your Hz, the tearing will be impossible to perceive during motion and input lag will decrease.

1 Like

Check in settings if you have on “enable high precision mouse input” in ow1 is set on in ow2 off by default.

1 Like

It didnt even occur to me that fsr and dlss could also influence that, Im pretty sure its mainly just Input Latency, Ow2 just overall has more input latency than 1

1 Like

hell no… i like my pretty graphics. i have my setting on epic. yea my aim can be off but everything is so pretty

1 Like

inb4 ranked bronze and wondering why their aim is bad

1 Like

Where is that setting exactly? Cannot find it anywhere.

I agree with Kephrii that complained for several hours straight and analyzed what’s going on. it may be an unintentional aim - assist that got into PC version of the game somehow. I’ve experienced it the last few years in OW1 also.

2 Likes