#DeleteBrig is Petty, Just #Adapt #Counter Comps

T500 players: “Brigitte is a problem.”
Community: ‘haha eelleleel XDDDDDDDDDD OMEGALUL just git gud and adapt’

2 Likes

brig doesn’t need a nerf. she synergizes too well with snipers, but that’s because the snipers are the overpowered thing.

I wonder why a lot of lower ranked players worry Brig might get nerfed.

Yeah he does, he also goes into great detail into why she is a problem at all skill levels in general ladder games overall.

Nice cherry pick though

1 Like

Ok, I was going by the standard of this month, but I’ll humor you.

Pharah has a whopping .57% pick rate, so that 59% winrate is a complete outlier.

Do you need me to explain to you how outliers work and why they’re not reliable statistically, or have you not taken a 100 level stats class before?

Figured yall should look past the surface of the hashtag.

Actually Boston Uprising got destroyed by her too (they went 10-0 basically entirely due to dive? Idk what your talking about). Teams like the Fuel were able to abuse her and got her to fit in with their compositions better. The thing is that you really can’t compare the meta then to the meta now and that is the main argument of these “brig is fair and balanced” people. I don’t agree with them but you have the argument all wrong.

He went into detail that he thought hard counters are a problem for the game. Not solely Brigitte, though he think she is part of the problem since she’s a hard counter to some characters. He also made it clear you can swap to counter her.

I cherry picked his statement of her being a noob stomper since you conveniently left out that he thought she is part of a bigger problem, not that Brigitte is solely responsible for the state of the game, but rather hard-counters.

He also discussed that he thinks ultimates are too strong in this game. You said he released a 20 min video explaining why Brigitte is bad for the game, making it sound like the whole video was about Brigitte, which it was not. You were being intellectually dishonest, that’s why I called you out on it.

Do you need me to explain that current statistic are statistical data as well, or you just ignoring it? Even the month one shows other heroes having higher winrate than her, and Torb having higher winrate than her overall you are ignoring too, ofc because it does not suit you.

Need me to explain the fact that we have 6 supports and 15 dps, which directly corelates with the pickrate, because you seemingly not took classes on that yourself.

What meta-defining strategy do you have to kill GOATS comp with?

Please adapt on the new brig ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Again, torb is an anomaly. His pick rate is so low that using it as an argument is as silly as when people argued sym never needed a rework because she had the highest win rate in the game.

You make it sound like Brig isn’t a problem at high levels which is asinine. She’s the 7th most picked hero this month with the 4th best win rate among heroes that have above a 1% pick rate.

Funny you call her a support when she can control space like a tank/defense hero, instantly delete flankers like a dps, and on top of that provide good healing.

Her kit is over tuned, and it’s blatantly obvious.

Pharah having a higher winrate tzhan her currently and going up, her being picked same as Zen with Zen having more winrate than her currently, her being picked less then Lucio by almost 3%, which all supports that she is not as good in dealing with the best dps in game, Genji, as them. Making a problem when there is clear evidence her pickrate is same as other supports having a niche while we have 15 dps compared to 6 supports, is what’s groundless here.

She does nothing like that, she only can one shot Tracer and even then it is not a guarantee because both her abilities need to be aimed, and Tracer can outbait her. She has double less hp or more than full tanks, her shield was nerfed to be a 1/4 of Rein and is bursted down by any high burst ability in the game, not protecting her from splash or melee damage. Her kit is good in her core gameplay of a short range hero, with actually lowest healing output in game, onlz because you can’t counter her does not mean others can’t, she gets countered consistently from Plat onward.

Again Pharah .56% pick rate, it’s an anomaly.

Brig has the highest winrate among heroes above 1% pick rate in diamond and the 2nd highest winrate above 1% pick rate in master this month. But yeah sure she’s so easily countered above plat, that’s why she’s not a part of the pro meta at all either.

You’re so dense this conversation is pointless.

Yeah, sure, same story as with Torb, having higher winrate then her on the whole ladder but this fact is ignored because neither it does suit the picture of her being highest in winrate nor does it account for the fact that the pickrate of a hero depends on the numbers of the respective class roster, and we having 15 dps and only 6 supports naturally means she gets picked more, but not even more than Zen, and less then Lucio by over 1% currently or difference of 2% in GM, let’s ignore that too, and better call others dense because it proves you somehow.

If you don’t have anything more to close the eyes on the statistic then yes, it’s quite pointless to continue and I am wishing you a good day.

So you’re blaming her highest winrate in diamond and 2nd highest in master because she’s a support?

There’s no way you’re not a Brig main, none of your arguments are logical.

Enjoy her nerf hammer.

Brig’s ez shield has a longer stun than McCree, she is an OP hero for lazy gamers. #DeleteBrig

http://prntscr.com/lje4av

Oops, ignore the global chat even if it’s right.

What? She is no where the second highest in master, with a winrate being lower then 4 other heroes in the month and 9 other heroes this week, also considering only one elo is as much manipulation as to claim she has the highest winrate in game which is clearly not the case with Torb being higher, but that again gets ignored because that is somehow irrelevant suddenly.

Sure, belittle me for playing a hero you hate on, because actual arguments seem to have ended right before the statistical evidence proving she is balanced at the top tier, a strong pick in her niche like Zen but with drawbacks balancing her. She will get this nerf and still be hated by a vocal minority, I am sure on that, but same treatment Mercy and Moira players got before with her being hated on is what makes the niveau of sporting behaviour low at best, and entitled at least.

The problem with overbuff is the data is so incomplete. So many people are now set to private and their data never gets collected.

I wouldnt call torb an anomaly especially in lower elo. Blizzard was trying to make torb more viable in higher elo. Whether that happened or not I cant comment.

I will say that he is full cancer in low elo now. At least until people learn to deal with him. They actually lowered his skill floor ROFL.