Delete Brigitte Already

I will never buy a blizzard game again if she stays in the game or doesn’t get nerfed into the ground. Biggest mistake since slavery.

1 Like

She’s been nerfed like 4 times already.

1. Smaller shield cone (justified nerf, btw).
  2. 6 second SB.
  3. Rally armor nerf by -50.
  4. 7 second SB.

PTR Brig now has a 500 health shield and her father’s new kit is literally designed to dismantle hers. You can call that a double nerf, if you like.

Nevertheless, if you’re still complaining after all of this, its on you. Get good pls.

1 Like

There’s no salty dps player here,a lot of people quit from the game because of her and Moira,while i would too say that these people are braindead,but after playing against her for a while already. I can confirm she is quite broken. And no don’t start with 1vs1 scenario,that hardly happens. You want to outrange her with like Pharah,Soldier? You focus her and someone on her team takes you down immediately. Sombra can hack her but she will obliterate you because of her easy and cheap weapon. The only ones that can actually take her on are Hanzo and Moira. Hironically broken hero to deal with another broken hero.

And I assume you think because he plays dps his opinion is invalid. Brigitte is truly a character that should be removed.

Why was this necroed? Brigitte is pretty down to earth now.

Well Just want to add that I feel she is nerfed into no use. I always had issues with a Reaper or mei main, but now I dont make it 20 meters before Im deleted. Ive never played serious rank matches ever, but now I need to move to another toon. She is effectively just another moppy toon. sometimes too much is too much at least for me.

sad good bye…

Idk, but for me, this thread just got necro by a mod.

Dear god how many people get stomped by Brigitte recently going to necro this thread.

So we have to go certain characters to REMOTELY stand a chance against her. The majority of players don’t play games as their career, so they won’t be patient and spend all their time in OW. Blizzard only cares about the top players, and from the forums, those players are stuck up jerks who think they’re above everyone else. But there are some friendly top players, they’re just VERY rare on the forums.

Overwatch’s main point is that you have to change heroes when being countered, it was and still is a core foundation of the very game itself.

why reading this topics i feel like they are all boosted mercy mains.

every single interview on pro players they say delete briggite XD non skill hero.

1 Like

Well This Didn’t Happen…