Defense Matrix is the problem not D.Va's damage

No, exactly why i think shes OP. (only Sojourn keeps her in check, but shes gonna get nerfed)

Would it not make sense then to play something that isn’t “meta” so that you can better help everyone?

No, because when they play something that isnt meta, they are playing something that is just unviable and weak into the meta, theres a reason the meta is the best.

Then I guess you’ll just be stuck struggling against D.va players helplessly just because some heroes aren’t meta…

Yeah, only after Sojourn and Winston gets nerfed (if ure GM lvl), and until they nerf her, yes.

Thats not an agreement… rather a disappointment.

I really don’t see how you can struggle against D.va but I see the issue is your unwillingness to play other heroes

So are we saying that the OWL has all of the answers?

That they crate the “meta”

Thats not the point at all, its not about ME not wanting to play other heroes, its about the GM meta being UNABLE to play other heroes.

They play the game at the highest lvl every-day, they definetly have way more answers than any of us.

The issue is her damage. She should have very strong damage negation with defense matrix, she should not be bursting down squishies as fast as she does currently

what lmao

Maybe try hooking Pharah.

Huh? This is a topic about D.va, sir/ms.

Well you said flying character with better damage than Reaper, that ain’t D.Va :stuck_out_tongue:

That is D.va though, also u forgot the very imporant “armored” , D.va greatly outdmges Reaper with her missiles.

The nerf was enough for people to be able to play Winston in the pro scene. I agree that DM is oppressive, but if Winston is playable again, it means that it was effective.

Winston was already played at OWL in our patch, Kiriko and Sojourn was the thing that pushed D.va out even more and pushed in Winston.

Just keep shooting her in the middle and she will eventually become baby dva and then gg ez kill.

He was played but D.va would usually be the swap that made him unplayable. Zarya is OP, but Winston beats her and D.va beats Winston. That’s how it was.

No she really doesn’t.

Micro missiles do 7 damage per missile on direct hit, she fires 18 missiles over 1.6 seconds for 126 damage total or 77 damage per second. She can then toss a melee at the end for 30 more damage. Boosters do 25 damage.

Reaper on the other hand does 216 dps.

D.Va does not do more damage than Reaper.

1 Like

Kind of, yes, but now with Winston being better into Soujourn and way better with Kiriko, hes even played into Reaper, and they could still get away with Winston into D.va sometimes, its how good Winston really is, they gotta nerf the monke.

You forgot her cannons and her better mobility to get to range, Reaper has more potential dmg very up close but he aint got 650 HP with 300 of that being armor, nor ways to get into that range easily, and even then she does more burst dmg, just look on the stats, a good D.va can often outdmg a good Reaper.

She does like

false. her damage towards easy divable squishies and also against other tanks is what currently makes her very good. the dm can deny a lot of things, specifically tracer, for sure. but the best defense in ow2 currently is offense. so if your hero can dish out burst and win engagements, the hero is strong. even if dva atm had no dm at all or only 2 seconds, if she gets healed or kiriko cleansed, she will survive as long as winston or even longer. so no, 3 seconds dm is not the problem and she needs to keep it when they reduce her damage so that atleast her peel and deny playstyle stays intact even if the dive playstyle is nerfed.

1 Like