Dear Toxic Ana Players/Supporters

you know little about ana if you think the nano and 4 extra bullets made her viable

her kit was never the issue, it was because of mercy she wasn’t being picked. why bother with ana when mercy is a lot better?

I just want to play Moira without the entire worth of the character getting shut down by a single ability >.>

I never said anything about 4 bullets. Nor did I imply she wasn’t viable before. But nano put her over the top.

exactly, and now because nano is a lot better and a lot more reliable, it’s more reasonable to want her.

next thread. more of the same.

6 Likes

Id mention the openings Doomfist, Sombra, etc now make for Ana helped make Ana more popular as she now has clear lanes to shoot into. Before she was just shooting into barriers.

But yeah mostly Mercy being easy and high rewarding for so long kept Anas pickrate so low

Comments i dug up minutes after you posted this. From ‘Top posts.’
I’m sure there are a lot more out there.

The last quote, I agree with.

3 Likes

Literally only 2 of those is toxic, and 1 is from a mercy main

6 Likes

I never acted like “there aren’t toxic Mercy supporters.”

I’ll quote my exact words for you:

“toxic Mercy players and supporters.” I never denied they don’t exist.

I’ll just take it that, you missed those words when you read my post.

you realize that she got those buffs before the mercy nerf right?

she was still garbage in comparison

I don’t understand why i am quoted but ok.

And yes, praising balance “good” because Mercy is trash and Ana is a must pick… I simply don’t agree it °L°

she got the nano buff at the same time mercy got her healing nerf. Which is why I’m using that. Not the 14 bullets. 14 ammo clip did very little. It made her reload a little less, that’s about it.

I said before that nano was weak, I’m going to walk back on that a little. Nano in it’s buffs was quite formidable. 50% damage boost and 50% damage resistance was nothing to sneeze at. The only thing holding back Nano was its tendency to be used on someone at half health and then they died right away. Now with the buff it’s used as a clutch heal, nearly guarantees the stat buffs use, and in some ways is comparable to mercy’s rez.

2 Likes

Oh, right oops. I misinterpreted it for a second. Yep, agreed.

No problem. Maybe i would add a second /s for the second statement. Anyway quoting those comments, bring people to see another thread on “Wow, now because mercy is trash, all is better, wow”

Yes, and more of the same toxic people like you who thinks diminishing views of players who are passionate about Mercy is correct.

Please, read my post as it addresses you.

1 Like

Dear, it’s not about silencing.
It’s about education. It’s about respect for the community which you simply don’t have. And I’m tired of your crying.
Mercy is not gonna be changed. Get over it.

Spamming the forums won’t solve anything and only puts the devs even more away from us! They don’t even come here anymore.
It’s not because of the general community, its because of you. You’re ruining this game because of a hero, the amazing dev to player relationship is ruined. And you’re too stubborn to realize that.

But no “we will continue until they change Mercy”. Well, guess this way the only feedback we’re gonna have from them are the developer updates and patch notes.

4 Likes

You know nothing about Ana if you don’t think that put her over the top. Ana has more shots and more utility. Lmfao k.

1 Like

I really don’t. And I’m not saying this maliciously, but I was active on the forums and I never really saw more than one isolated incident of an Ana player waving the “my hero is actually useless and unviable so get over it” card. Every other one was, “I get what that feels like because my hero is useless. I really hope Mercy becomes fun and balanced”.

:man_shrugging:

The ones currently are mixed between, “I like that my hero is valuable now but I also wish Mercy was, too” and “I hate that my hero is becoming a must pick. Help.” Lol

3 Likes

the game is the most balanced it’s been in a long… long time. i’ve won games with mercy, moira, and ana as the main support.

before the nerf, mercy could solo heal triple tank. what a joke. before the nerf, if you played anything but mercy you were throwing.

now, you can play so many support combos.

the fact is mercy mains dont want a balanced game. they dont want ana or moira to be viable.

if ana and moira are viable, you need to accept that sometimes you are going to lose because the other healer is better than you. in mercy meta, you only lost if the other team’s DPS were better than the DPS you were pocketing. In the current balanced meta, tanks and healers can carry again.

7 Likes

Chalk me up to both of those xD

In fact, I think I’m going to make a post about those statements.

1 Like

This post has good intentions but is entirely unnecessary

1 Like