Dear Sombra Mains

I can tell most of you refuse to look at the bigger picture and going entirely off feelings. Yall want her to be a true assassin, yet you don’t at the same time. You still need think about who and when to silence. If you hack there is 5 others that will protect them. Teamwork is still required. Removing dmg cancelling hack doesn’t make her able to 1v6.

Its just like Genji. Some of you wanted him to be better, you got exactly want you wanted, now you’re upset about it?

She needs an Ultimate that isn’t just her Right Click on Steroids.

I get that she hacks things, but it’s SO EASY to hack-EMP-hack combo at a lot of ranks. So she needs the Dev team to rack their brains and figure out a way to keep her DNA but not make her so un-fun to play against.

Replace Hack, or replace EMP.

Frontline Sombra is decent, imo.

Sombra76 :rofl:

Sombra can never get a real buff because it would make her a must pick in OWL.

• More speed in invis. (even if it is for say the first 5s or so in it, give her the 75% back)

• Fix LoS bugs which in turn could fix hog’s hook.

• Visual update to hacked targets, say a sugar skull above them. She relies too much on her team following up and it’s hard to see a hacked target.

• Might be too much but give her a personal dmg boost to hacked targets like 5-10%. Personal meaning it doesn’t apply for team mates only her. Would make hacking targets like Widow etc more valuable for her.

She’s quite strong but needs her team more than most so in a lot of games seems useless. So the Sugar skull above hacked targets would be number one priority for me at least.

Make seperate balance patches for OWL or give them hero bans. Problem solved. Doesnt OWL still have hero pools anyways?

I was on a team with fitzy and what sombra needs is brig and moira to be worse, we always talked about what would make sombra better.

I don’t really know what they could do to Moira/Brig to make them worse without making them str8 bad :joy: