Dear Mercy Mains

Weird topic but do you guys/gals like Ramattra or something? I’ll play him every time and 50/50 chance I’ll get a Mercy worshipping the character and have them calling me Daddy Ram or something along those lines. I don’t mind it, it makes me play better somehow but I’m rather curious.
Edit: Seems the Consensus is Ram is Daddy and the people really like the head pats I am grateful to know I’m somewhat appreciated or being used because the character is a little strong, anyways thanks.

I am not the Elected Representative of All Mercy Mains (yet), but a Ram gave me a head pat once and I’ve been in love ever since.

17 Likes

Can’t say I’ve ever witnessed that occurring in any of my matches lol.

But I mean…he’s certainly not ugly by omnic standards and dat voice :flushed:

Oh dam I’ve been holding out the hand not knowing that’s what I was doing this whole time :joy: I just like the way the orb spins in the staff.

I’m just lucky I guess. But I do understand that he is appealing because it’s half the reason I play the character.

Note to self. Find a way to kill Ram to kill Mercy more.

2 Likes

That’s a good way to look at it, good luck finding a way to kill a pocketed Ram though.

Widowmaker, Sombra, Pharah, or I can ignore him go Ball and Winston. I have choices. For healers Moira to hit that backline too while healing, or Ana tk nullify this unholy matrimony.

No, his ult is just stupidly OP and fun to boost because it lasts 20 seconds max.

Stupidly OP in melee in general. The biggest fix he needs is to reduce his max ult time to 10 seconds.
Which is plenty of time to annihilate an enemy team.

3 Likes

Ram is hard pressed to get himself killed with that staff surgically attacked to his bum.

He’s also pretty strong already when he pops off in his Nemesis form. Having a Mercy is just a cherry on that cake.

This is the way.

Probably true and I understand the ult is a little good but I have my moments where it’s “suffer as I… auuuggghhh!”

I do enjoy being the center of attention it’s why I like tank, nothing brings me more joy than to pop ult and have the whole enemy team laser straight for me only to fail under my power. Or I’ll just get blown up.

You’re done kid.

17 Likes

Endorsed. 30 characters arooo

1 Like

Jokes on you I had a Kiriko ahaahaha.

9 Likes

To answer your question seriously, as a Mercy main: Yes.
Something about that velvety baritone telling me TEAR THEM TO PIECES just makes me feel whole.

5 Likes

I don’t main Mercy, but–

You know?

8 Likes

Rams needs a lot of healing as a hero, but also can protect you very well (does it most of the times).

Second reason: head pats!

So yes, we heal Rams.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one :flushed: I mean…he is hot!

1 Like

Daddy ramattra is here

1 Like

A lot of Ramattra’s power is in his ult, and damage boost raises ult gain rates by 30%. I don’t feel one way or another about him, but I am definitely going to damage boost him when I can!