Dear Mercy Mains

Daddy Rammy is sexy what can I say

…maybe.

Look, he’s a hunk of metal and he reminds me of…

...someone else...

…who I may or may not have already made up a headcannon about.

(He’s a nice person to damage boost, and during ult it’s scary.)

Support main here. Not a Mercy main.

I will help Rammatra lay waste to the world of Overwatch if he gives me head pats.

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been told lol.

See they always say Daddy.

There it is again ahaha I can understand though.

How Curious

I will now always give head pats thanks.

But…but…look at him! Listen to his voice, specialy when he says “you are safe with me”…and look at his VA :innocent:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Yes his voice is exceptional and as for the way the VA looks well let’s just say it makes sense and I understand completely.

1 Like

You know his VA was in Game of thrones? xD Very shortly, before he lost his head.

1 Like

If Rammatra or Sigma pat me on the head… I turn absolutely feral. I will give my (character’s) life for them. I turn into an absolute tryhard.

2 Likes

That’s awesome, actually a high honor to get your head cut off in GoT.

Oh Sigma too? That’s great actually.

2 Likes

He is nice, but also slow and powerful enough to be primary healing/boosting subject.

Oh gush, I started sound like Moira :frowning:

This should be a diagnosed illness ngl😂

I mean his voice actor is arguably the best in the roster, with or without digital editing.

2 Likes

Agreed, perfect choice.

1 Like

His voice lines are also amazing

2 Likes

I think you have some strange head cannon and possibly a fetish.

When halving the duration results in it still being too long :skull:

I did not learn this til yesterday, kind of a new thing ngl.

In my experience I feel like I have to give Ram a little extra attention. Idk if Ram players are still learning how to rotate abilities to survive or he is just more prone to focus fire due to needed to be close to punch along with being a big target when hes ulting, but I feel like when I don’t enable him enough, he just kinda dies. Lol

He could also be similar to Dva where his survivability sky rockets with skill level but I think it’s too early to tell. Dva I normally run into 2 different main scenarios, the Dva is very good and I only ever really need to top her off or it feels impossible to keep up with healing on her. I feel like Ram could potentially be similar but to a less extreme.

It’s not just Mercy mains. Zenyatta mains will demand headpats and attention from you too!
RAMATTRA WAS MADE FOR ZENYATTA TO ENJOY.