Dear forum guys. Enjoy hog changes

But dont forget him main hero fine.

2 hours later: still no one proof. BUT STILL TALKING HOG OP IN ALL ELO. like

ALL

BUT NO PROOFS

and mercy hasnā€™t been all about enabling ashe players these past 3 seasons?

About forum

Lie. Twice. its nerf and some guys asked for buff. But who care

Subjective

Its lie. But okay maybe its true, show me proofs in bronze op hog?He ignored my question but AGAIN said hog op in ALL elo.

Lets go wait another message from this guy.

they did the same thing to genji

i hate hog but i hate to see blizzard doing this again and agian

I donā€™t mean to undermine you when I say this, but why would I refer to a bronze player about game balance?

So no proofs. Got it.

This guy lie 3 times without STOP

Btw its no first guy who talking like this. Last time i listen this about genji . But bronze its no rank where hero good because they have insane power. Finally guy said genji no op in bronze. But dont think this guy will say this abot hog

I feel hog was perfectly fine before his buff, barrier meta was more dominant but once that got balanced, Idk why blizzard thought hog needed buffs to begin with since the barriers was the only thing slowing him down from being viable.

1 Like

Time to cry how useless this hero is again for another 3 years :slight_smile:.didnā€™t even give back his ammo or fire rate fun company love it! :smiley:

this type of post againā€¦ffs for fā€¦

they only listen to the players on disccord and reddit, and only balance with gm and overwatch. we didnā€™t do anything, because they donā€™t even come to the forums.

stop blamming forums and people for sh it legit PISSES ME OFFFFF GOD DAMMIT

Ana dominates all elos.

1 Like

Dont post any proof before this guy post proof for roadhog op bronze

Thatā€™s on the devs and the pros who control their strings. Not the forum users. Devs forgot this placed existed because they get their feelings hurt when they arenā€™t met with instant praise.

Hog is OP in bronze :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They should have straight up fully reverted tbh

1 Like

Not so op how widow.

This is not a revert. I repeat, this is not a revert. Changes in 2 patches accumulated into a pure numbers nerf.

Overwatch Retail Patch Notes ā€“ August 31, 2020

Roadhog

These weapon changes are intended to make Roadhogā€™s Chain Hook combo more consistent and bring back some of the heavyweight feeling it had in the past.

Scrap Gun

General

• Ammo reduced from 6 to 5
  • Damage per projectile increased from 6 to 7
  • Recovery increased from 0.7 to 0.85 seconds

He got 2 compensation nerfs along with the buff to keep his dps the same (actually slightly) lower but increases his burst.

I canā€™t believe I have to say this so many in the span of just 1 week but people need to know how to use logic.

1 Like

Very nice discrediting yourself in hero/game understanding and knowledge in game balance in 1 single sentence. Saves us a LOT of time.

Confirmation delusion*, in this case.

1 Like

I would not mind to see less Hog and more of a normal tanks in game for a while.

2 Likes

Please. Iā€™m so tired of ā€œbest Hog wins lelā€ meta
Or ā€œteam to pocket Hog the most winsā€ meta

2 Likes

I honestly am reaching new career peaks everyday. Today I caught myself wondering if I could maybe even touch GM. Iā€™ll kind of miss this meta tbh, having Ana and Mercy be top 2 supports was great.