Dear DPS mains, give me your best shot

something something, but 1% of players don’t struggle against flankers

who’s going to play support, you?

*support

*supports

so by that logic, I should be immobile and useless, sounds fun

but tracer can’t do anything if you’re wallriding away since her guns are closerange, same with doom

same with the fact that Lucio can be everywhere, unflankable character if played right

who came up with the OW fast paced idea? this game shouldn’t be fast paced, not saying should be slow paced either…

oh wow, I will matchmake faster,

wowza, dps q is 1min, tank q is 1 min, support q is 1 min,

but the game is boring and unfun

bye bye game

“where players I make matchmaker godspeed”

more time to teammates turn on monitors and see the flanker behind

I like the low effort, because it fits the average comments here

:skull:

even when ur on a wall? 20m away from her damage?

hey that’s me

Funny enough, I press the DPS button and suddenly the problem goes away. My skill hasn’t changed.

We are losing support players because more and more people are realizing this is how it works.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree. I admit for a while now the higher up players have had most of the decision infulence. But then they make something low skill op like launch brig and you have seen what happens.

Tbh i think overwatch would literally do better if they copied paladins, i haven’t heard as many balancing complaints over there. We all know these comapanies copy each other, we won’t judge. Mostly

2 Likes

would it be even funnier, if your dps rank was higher than your supp rank?

Maybe an alternative fix is adding CC back, but that will just take us again to the “too much cc” phase at some point.

1 Like

It is now. But, they were not any different when I moved over. DPS is just easier.

And then we can’t keep tanks playing, so you can’t fix support and burn tank play to the ground, we know where that leads too.

And how did Reaper get within 4m radius of you with his loud footsteps? Why were you isolated from your team? Why did you not ping him? Etc…

And let’s see:
Baptiste: immortality field, jump away, deal hitscan damage from range
Kiriko: suzu, hit kunai headshots or teleport away
Mercy: fly away
Lucio: boop and speed away
Ana: Stalll with sleep dart and force retreat with anti-heal
Moira: fade away
Zen: is a glass cannon and will likely die. Can still discord and deal high damage.

But sure, Reaper just deletes you…

That’s a problem how? Haven’t people been complaining enough they are living rent free this meta? and if they become too weak they can get adjustments and then those mains can stop complaining about being gutted which is unlikely because everyone loved Tracer and Reaper in OW1.

Idk right I guess the Twitch mob that watched the game but didn’t play?

Well they kinda did that already.

They’ve been maintaining decent matchmaker speeds but the matchmaker quality is taking a nosedive.

So tomorrow we get to see it go from bad to, ridiculously bad.

1 Like

Tanks were fine in ow1 people has to stop yelling this. I found matches as a tank in 2 minutes, the shortest queue has always been supp and they had It easier anyway

He’s referring to a passive that heals the dps and tank while being near the support

I’ll be real with you owldude, my support and my girlfriends support were higher than both our dps ranks. She got like 3920 max sr as mercy but she is about diamond dps, where as im like worse healer than tank or dps but was able to win masters games with him.
Once you don’t need to secure picks i find it easier to play, i rely on my team more but thats the game anyway.

And fyi a good gm tracer isnt going to let you be 20m away if they are good. She isn’t doing her job.

We literally had to move to 5v5 because we didn’t have enough tank players.

Now we get tank and DPS queue times which are roughly the same, with 1/2 the number of tank players to do that.

I would remove the class and make them all utility DPS

2 Likes

Who said that other than Blizz? Nobody and I mean NOBODY asked for the 5v5 to begin.

Highly unlikely. They hated Mei slow so much it got completely removed. and that was “soft CC” with it that went to hard CC. You can’t remove all CC from the game because just that right amount corrects out the design errors to make the game fun.
However, CC was also the reason we lost both it and the two tanks.
Not to mention
Nullfying a single tank with CC would be MORE oppressive than when two tanks existed since CC was mostly for keeping them in line.
It’s tricky…

2 Likes

This is the most true thing here. It isn’t actually an easy problem, which is why Blizzard hasn’t fixed it yet.

It is actually hard to make the game work in a way which has everyone the same level of unhappy :wink:

1 Like

I just want a loud, obnoxious, impossible-to-miss alert that flashes on DPS’ screen when their supports are being attacked. Literally zero buffs, just make the team aware they need to peel, and supports would be 10X better to play.

1 Like

They hated mei cc becuase it slows your aim which is almost taboo in shooters