Dear Blizzard. You're banning unfairly

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

There are many reasons for crashes and comparing to other games does not help any troubleshooting process.

No game company can’t tell the difference between a person who has a genuine malfunction from one who forcefully creates a malfunction.

This sounds like the Blizzard Crash Handler is appearing. When you are crashing to where the Blizzard Crash Handler app appears, this is often due to outdated drivers or a conflicting program. Please follow these steps first if you have not already.

If nothing helps, please go ahead and start a web ticket and share those crash errors in the ticket. Please also remember to add your system files so that Blizzard can learn about your computer quickly.

Obtaining System Files: Blizzard Support - Obtaining System Files

Starting a web ticket: Blizzard Support - Contact Support

Hi Blizzard, am experiencing the same thing with your server crashing and I was banned unfairly for “leaving the game mid-comp”. To many of us, it seems this is not the first time this has happened and we sincerely hope something can be done to fix this problem. We were winning the match but half my team’s server crashed, which resulted in us losing as well as a unfair ban, making it harder to swallow.

Nonetheless, we understand the complexity in the development of the entire game and it may take long to discover the bug but it’s been 2 years since the problem surfaced and we really hope your team can resolve this issue soon.

Please avoid bumping 2-moth old posts Plshalppppp. Please understand, there is no bug. As you see in my reply just above yours you have a disconnection problem of some kind if you see the message “Lost Connection to the Server” .