Dear blizzard, please announce map changes

apparently the 1st checkpoint on the cart of blizzard has been moved forward, please tell us beforehand (there were no new patch notes after i restarted the blizzard app)

how about you read the oh so obvious patch notes that they write saying they changed it

13 Likes

there werent patch notes available

Are you talking about BlizzardWorld, they did say so in the patch notes.

2 Likes

Not only were there patch notes, iirc, this change was also on PTR for awhile

5 Likes

when i try and open the patchnotes from the launcher it just gives the old ones, as for the ptr, i didnt know that. i follow pretty much all overwatch news but this was never told, even the players in my game were unaware of the change.

sigh it said it on the ptr patch notes and if you are getting old ones you should consider getting that looked at

thats only if you have the ptr selected, and i barely play ptr, only for new maps and heroes. after about 3 hours i got the patch notes on the launcher

They talked about this change happening on the PTR weeks ago.

1 Like

This WAS announced, it was implemented on the PTR along with the Mei and Reaper buffs.

1 Like

Start paying attention to PTR patch notes if you’re that concerned with knowing about changes.

They don’t change PTR patches much before they go live, so you have no excuse to not pay attention to them.

1 Like

It was clearly listed. I’m on console and I keep up to date by looking at the patch notes for the PTR and OW

1 Like

i didnt hear anything of it, just as everyone else in the comp game i was in. and again, i get most of the news online and not by playing the ptr. If it showed me the patch notes directly after re-opening the blizzard launcher and not 3 hours later i would have known, but since it didnt show i didnt expect there to be changes.
i knew there were changes coming to mei and reaper (from yt) but thought they would come later and nobody in those vids said anything about a map change.

it was on the ptr for about a month,
it’s included in the ptr patch notes and the live patch notes, so how about you start paying attention and stop wasting everyone’s time, go throw games or something

1 Like

seems like you cant pay attention, i said i barely play on the ptr (only to try new heroes and maps) and thus dont read the ptr patch notes often, and i said the new patch notes werent available when i opened the launcher only for patch 1.21 and not 1.22.

USER ERROR: Working as intended

2 Likes

This was announced days ago.

Ignorance != not told.

2 Likes

Restart your battlenet or just google it. Theyve gotten way better at documenting changes IMO. But I’ve had that happen before same as you, and the problem was just that it wasn’t loaded in yet and I had to reopen battlenet.

You can’t blame anyone but yourself for not doing any research. This includes the people you were playing with.

complains about blizzard not announcing map changes
doesnt want to read patch notes