Dealt final blow bug

Event: dealt final blow
Action: Give +25 ult charge

So when you kill two or more enemies in the same time (ana nade, d.va bomb and etc), event will do once and I’ll earn only 25 ult charge from 3 enemies. That can happen with all events, but I didn’t test it.

Ok, maybe it isn’t bug, but I don’t know how to earn ult charge from multiple targets, that dies in the same time. I tryed to use “count of victim”, but it doesn’t work. I can’t use: E: player died; A: give ult charge to attacker. I need the workshop to do actions from attacker. Any ideas?

1 Like

Did you do?:
Set Ultimate Charge(Event Player, Ultimate Charge Percent(Event Player) + 25)

And not just:
Set Ultimate Charge(Event Player, 25);

Also you cannot have any Wait(x) in the action, or it will not trigger again until the previous one has ended.

Change the rule’s event to Player Died, and give the Attacker the ult charge.

3 Likes

Of course I did

Yes, I know.

I wrote that I can’t use “player died” event, because it will be a gigantic rule with 50+ actions, so I can’t.

1 Like

Well it worked for nade, etc. on my playtesting when I did the things I mentioned.

You should try building it up from a simple 5 lines that work, then adding lines after another from that 50+ until it breaks and doesn’t work. It’s harder to remove from a 50+ lines and figure what breaks it.

I found out, even with “player died” event, it doesn’t. Here’s a full explanation: Ultimate charge gain bug