Deadlock leaked gameplay it's raining hero shooters

This is going to be really good competition.

All three deadlock rivals and overwatch can compete and re-establish heroshooter and arcade shooters.

They can feed off each other.

9 Likes

Good. No competition leads to stagnation and degradation.

17 Likes

I know both the marvel and valve games are in alpha(?), but tbh I’m not very impressed with either? they feel so… generic to me. doesn’t quite match ow enough in polish and uniqueness

12 Likes

Rivals focus on abilities and melees, dead lock focuses on abilities and shooting.

They look fantastic for alphas.

It has my attention then.

3 Likes

Deadlock is a Valve shooter - watch them learn from their mistakes with TF2 and actually have a well-designed Sniper class that doesn’t one-shot instakill.

And people will love it.

10 Likes

This looks more like a Valorant competitor than an OW2 competitor, honestly. Probably won’t siphon a lot of players from OW2 for the same reasons Valorant didn’t appeal to most of this community.

1 Like

there were not as many and especially strong competitors in overwatch history then there are now, is that a sign of OW doing poorly atm because of bad design?

1 Like

I don’t like the grappling mechanic. Other than that it looks good

It’s basically sunset overdrive mechanic more than bioshock infinite.

Hope valve won’t leave this game to rot with the bots like they did tf2

2 Likes

wow, the third video really explains the game, sounds like surefour if im not wrong, its basically a third person shooter dota

1 Like

I feel like this isnt a competitor to overwatch or valorant?
This feels way more like a Moba than either OW or val.
Minions, shop, lanes, etc.

i mean sure its a hero shooter but as someone who doesnt like mobas, this looks like a moba with guns

8 Likes

It lowkey looks like a Roblox quality game.

overwatch doesnt look much better

1 Like

Overwatch looks amazing on maxed-out graphics.
I haven’t seen anything near OW on Roblox.

7 Likes

This is the abilities of various heroes.

It’s more of overwatch abilities plus than dota.

More like if we got pve abilities in PvP.

I’m extremely curious to see if they will. Alternatively, the sniper will have a one shot, but there’ll exist in game mechanics to counter this. Armor and shields and the like. The issue with snipers is that people want fast gameplay, but they also like the dopamine hit of a one shot, so developers sorta walk a tightrope there.

1 Like

There is sombra done well too.

Vindicta is the sniper.
She seems to be like pharah doesn’t one shot but snipe shot is powerful along with a sting dot , she can also chain people like mauga and shoot but without being in the cage but away

1 Like

My hype for Valorant died the first time I saw the jump animation. For Marvel it was just the first time I saw the gameplay so even earlier.