Daily thread of Please fix Sombra, bug list inside!

Encendiendo las luces

6 days later :sob:

These bugs have been here all alone. Pls fix

Come On Blizzard

https://vimeo.com/267006405

Added to the examples, thanks!

Blizz better not take 2 years like with mei bugs

There is also this bug…

1 Like

I dont understand, what bug is it?

I applaud that you stand your ground, but I don’t think we’ll get any fixes to her. Despite her bugs being game deciding, they have made 3 patches without even noticing her. Not to mention her OWL skins isn’t even fixed yet. And the fact that it took them 5 seasons to change her, but only 2 weeks to bug her.

1 Like

Maybe you should go help the team fix these, you seem like an expert.

The team? You mean the Blizzard team? I hardly think they need my help to simply actknowledge their prescence. Especially considering all the threads that have been made about them.

The team that is in charge of fixing bugs in the game.

Does it matter that they don’t pop in these spam threads and say ok?

It actually does since they clearly made replies to other big bug threads with video proof like Doomfist. By staying silent for 3 patches they are implying they don’t care and won’t be fixing them. This is a basic principle in agreements, which I’m sure Blizzard knows.
Not to mention some of them have been in the game for 7 seasons.

Nice try to make me look like the bad guy though, but maybe you should spend your time doing something productive instead of spewing these 3rd grade arguments. Or at least go do it somewhere else.

1 Like

And this is exactly the reason why they can’t do those “hey guys” posts more often.
If they wouldn’t have done any of them you would complain, even when they sometimes do it - you complain.
There is nothing to gain from engaging these kinds of threads.
Except for more complaints.

Are you intentionally being dense? Nobody would complain if they actknowledged their prescence. Maybe with the exception of entitled brats, but if that were the norm, why even bother making a forum for bugs? Why bother make replies for other bugs threads?

You are once again wrong on every possible level. Do you wanna continue this trend or stay mute?

This currently is you.

“They replied to that so why don’t they reply to me”

You’re too dense to see that this is only counter productive.

And once again you’re 100% wrong.

When somebody replies to every other bug thread except one, don’t you think it sends a certain implication? This isn’t about me, but you somehow made it to be. And you somehow managed to convince yourself that it’s counter productive to keep the developers updated on their forums which are specially made so that people can submit posts about bugs.

You are either trolling or (something I can’t say on this forum without risk of getting banned). Now I want you to put some thought into your next reply (but I’d rather you just stayed mute, because this is honestly embarassing for you (and maybe humanity) on so many levels).

They don’t reply to every other bug thread.

Boom.

They reply to every other large bug thread with video proof.
Boom what? You didn’t put any thought into your argument once again? I saw you type this in 5 seconds so this is the only option besides trolling, which I kinda hope you are at this point for the sake of lowest denominator.

They don’t reply to every other large bug thread.

You need to seriously do some research.

Don’t reply to me again, you’re too dense to ever see what you’re actually doing.

They do. But you can search and confirm that for yourself. They’ve either fixed a bug/ some bugs in the following patch or made a direct reply

And once again you think it’s about me. You’ve been continously proven wrong in every aspect, on every level, every time so maybe stop your trolling