Daily reminder of the current state of Sombra

Find me some proof that people complained about how “oppressive” Sombra was before her cast time buff and EMP NERF

1 Like

Your team can still defend themselves right? It’s not like EMP rips away your movement and makes you defenseless.

2 Likes

I think sombra is in a good place, not all heroes needs to be A tier.
Some heroes should be niche heroes. /s
Bastion says hi…

I don’t record my games, nor do I bookmark or screenshot complaints on the forums. Finding “proof” of complaints is completely irrelevant and has got nothing to do with the fact that it’s oppressive. It’s oppressive because it is, not because someone says it is.

Please avoid further use of unironic illogicality…

The burden if proof lies on those who make the claim. I’ve given my proof a dozen times over on how Sombra is terrible. Where’s yours?

2 Likes

OMG that OP video. So awful.

No, there’s no such thing. EMP is oppressive. I never said that Sombra is OP, I said that EMP is oppressive and makes her both boring to play as and against for me.

The only reason you weren’t flagged is because I can’t flag more people today.

I would prefer if you could keep bumping the old threads, a new daily every day just dilutes the topic and leaves things forgotten.

1 Like

I disagree, I want her to be usable not a clunky mess. Every hero should be in a good state , not a select few.

1 Like

A) I haven’t broken the CoC; you can’t flag me. Flagging me would be false flagging.

B) you still haven’t proven anything. The forums are pretty vocal about what they think is too oppressive. EMP has never made that list.

2 Likes

I said that people made complaints, I never specifically said that they made them on these forums.

You broke the CoC by being illogical to the point of it being offensive. I’m done here though.

I can’t even begin to understand what you are saying. So you are saying he was being illogical thus he deserve to get flagged? What kind of world are we living in?

If it’s someone being illogical, it’s you. You’re the one saying that hack and emp are too oppressive and boring. That’s no logic, that’s subjective.

4 Likes

I mean I didn’t. There’s nothing illogical about what im saying. Frankly, it’s you and not me. I’ve given my evidence. You’ve given hearsay with nothing to back it up.

the /s …

I see you’re junkrat main,

How do you think it feels for a someone getting killed by a no skill hero like junkrat?

At least sombra takes skill. She doesn’t make stand far away and juts hold and fire until ult isn’t ready then go on a lovely support murdering spree.

Junkrat can ‘silence’ a team faster than sombra ever could. She hacks them but junkrat can disable abilities and movement with a no skill ability like a trap and he can blow people across the mao with a button press not to mention his cheesy tire that’s used for easy kills

I feel you want to talk about heroes being oppressive look at junkrat. It’s boring an unfun when’s your not even in junkrat season line of sight and he kill some you from a bouncing grenade he fired 5 minutes ago (exaggerated btw)

Sim ran howver must use her abilities with sense. Invisible to get behind backlines, then try and hack with her buggy hack and it really doesn’t help when as soon as she’s comes out of invis she gets a megaphone and scream “BEEN HERE ALL ALONG”

then we’d go onto the fact she then has to aim and track her target. Not to mention she must be away from her tea, and she’s has to focus her target or she wouldn’t do anything.

Sombra requires more skill than a no skill hero like junkrat any day sooo she deserves fixes becasue a hero who take such no effort should not do more than a hero that takes immense effort to play alongside difficulty with bugs. Every hero gets bugs and they are fixed sombra needs hers fixed to becasue she isn’t by far the worse hero to play.

It’s salty players like you who get triggered that one too many sombra player should have killed you over Andy over again with ease because once your at mid range with junk he can’t tp do much but spam names and mines hoping they’d hit.

So please mention to us again why junkrat got his buffs? Ah yes becasue he was one of the worst heroes in the game just like sombra is now. I mean if junk was never buffed he’d be as irrelevant as he used to be.

2 Likes

What does it mean? (2 characters)

I explained to you that whether people complained or not is irrelevant because it’s oppressive if it is and not because someone said so. You refused to accept that. You’re clutching at straws and you’re looking to score “haha, you can’t prove that” points when I couldn’t care less about proving to you that I saw some complaints.

What are you even on about? Your post is an incoherent, illogical pile of garbage.

You should care about proving complaints. I can say the clouds are orange, that doesn’t make it true. The devs and the community decide what’s oppressive and what isn’t. EMP has never been deemed opressive. So yeah, I’m gonna go for the “you can’t prove that” because you haven’t proven anything.

I said that he was being illogical to the point where it can be considered offensive. Annoying more like it.

They’re boring because they’re oppressive, which I clarified earlier, and the part about them being boring is clearly subjective but the part about them being oppressive is clearly not. I shouldn’t have to say that it’s “subjectively boring” when there’s no such thing as objectively boring.