D.va Sailor skin

What about a sailor skin for D.va, like a Sailor Moon thing, she is all about animes and stuff, it would really suit her.

10 Likes

Please, they already ruined pigtails for me with that Cat D.va skin. ;-;

2 Likes

Consider this as a redemption lol

Make her class president and weā€™ve got a deal. Or she could be a delinquent school-girl like Saki Asamiya from Sukeban Deka, give Moira a yo-yo emote and weā€™ll really be cooking.

4 Likes

YES ! anything like that !

1 Like

How dare you even suggest that cat D.va isnā€™t the greatest thing ever. HOW DARE YOU.

That is all I have to say to you, good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY

13 Likes

This skin is a must, it is up there with:

• K-Pop star D.va and
  • School girl D.va

These skins are vital to the meta and health of this game. Plus if Genji can get a power ranger skin Iā€™m sure D.va can get a sailor moon one

5 Likes

She needs a Kpop skin. Iā€™d give her the suits that Girls Generation wear in their ā€˜Genieā€™ music video. Kind of a sailor skin. I imagine D.Va wearing a pink Genie skin.

2 Likes

do you mean like magical girl D.Va because I already see that being her cat skin.

Iā€™m thinking more like an urban style, leather and sneakers with the mech looking like a luxury car. I made a post before outlining my idea for it

I thought you meant an actual sailor, not Sailor Moonā€¦ lol.

She could pull off a cute sailor suit with her mech being designed as a boat/submarine type of thing.

6 Likes

Lol I was thinking that at first too, Iā€™m good with either one

2 Likes

._.
If iā€™m completely honest iā€™d rather take the Junker skin over it and I HATE those skins.
Cat D.va is the laziest legendary iā€™ve ever seen. The dress is from palanquin. The Meka is default with a tail attached.
And those pigtails are from hell.

I just want the demon d.va skin thatā€™s in HotS.

You think they give D.Va skinsā€¦ Very optimistic :^)

I want my bomber plane skinā€¦

1 Like

I only want this skin.
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/g1mxQ

Aww no please no more normal clothes in Overwatch. Gym-Dad Hanzo is bad enough.

Yes! B-52 Dva with glasses, jacket, and bomber meka!

1 Like

Dā€™va the Sailor planet X-52 would be awesome !
Dā€™va the schoolgirl would be awesome (and a bit creepy but still awesome)
Dā€™va the playboy bunny ā€¦ again awesome and creepy.
Dā€™va in a bunny suit with bunny ears on mech ā€¦ make it happen NOW !

2 Likes

ā—__ā—