D.va Sailor skin

SHHH
●__●

Was all for a sailor/pirate skin until I opened it up and read you meant sailor moon lol :grimacing:

How cute would a little (actual) sailor outfit be with the red stripes and stuff tho

1 Like

;( now not sure if I want a sailor Planet x-52 or an actual sailor … OH I know … both ?

D’va needs more skins (with ears like bunny ears on the MEKA)

◔_◔

“MOON PRISM POWER!”

*Gets kicked for inactivity due to long transformation *

3 Likes

I think there needs to be a power ranger set, since they already have the genji one that looks like it. Her mech could be her Zord…fantastic

If she had a sailor jupitor suit id totally pay monies for it.

1 Like

I legit quote Sailor Moon when using her cat skin and partied with somebody with the new Mercy skin. I have it saved some place but I doubt I could post it. Don’t think I’m high enough level on the forums.

1 Like

I wonder if McCree could be Tuxedo Mask…
Genji as Moonlight Knight and Moira as Queen Beryl :thinking:

hmm does he have that kind of dramatic flair? I could actually see Genji doing it more he seems the type to do it.

Edit: Actually I want this as a skin now. he can throw roses for his throwing stars and use the walking stick for his dash

This is an obscure reference, but they could model a Dva skin after Sakura Wars. The girls in that series have a regal looking uniform and their “Kobu” mechs had matching colors.

1 Like

◉_◉

(。ヘ°)

:face_with_monocle:

As long as Sombra gets a Dio Brando skin, then I’m game for D.Va’s.

no, she is on a cat suit, I mean something more “oriental”

No, a Popeye skin for Doomfist.

How the heck you post photos here? cuz idk how.

it could be Sailor Moon, or just an actual sailor lol

She should have clothes themed on TWICE, because she has a TT reference in heroes of the storm!

Personally, I’d love a Cheer Up… hmm

EDIT:

here you go, for those who aren’t in this hell.

1 Like