D.Va has been a must pick for months. These nerfs are justified

So basically you want revenge, not balance.

8 Likes

D.Va mains: “D.Va isn’t really that good, she’s just picked a lot because she’s good in every possible team comp and every map and every situation”. :thinking:

16 Likes

Not a Must Pick != Balance.

If a hero is out of line, it needs to be brought down, or up. DVa is FAR AND AWAY the best tank, its not remotely close.

Yeah man DPS definitely decided to make D.va overpowered.

They went ahead and told Blizzard “D.va is OP now, please make her even more OP next time”

1 Like

Rest of the community: “I can’t resist D.Va because I don’t know how to counter her, nerfs please.”

7 Likes

I think so…I mean, Moira can escape Ultimates by just phasing out right after throwing a couple of purple balls and getting free kills. Also, she never has to reload and has an insane beam range.

Nerfing because of pick rate is nonsensical.

2 Likes

They demanded a DM nerf because it “Feeled Anti-Fun”, got exactly what they asked for and then immediately changed their mind when it turned out Blizzard compensated said nerf instead of giving them the free kill they totally didn’t want (they just wanted her not be able to eat all their ults so easily, honest!) but nevertheless seem to be weirdly enraged over not getting :thinking:

7 Likes

Ah the usual excuse for all OP heroes. “Just learn to counter her”. Just learn to dodge that giant flying tank coming at you and you have no movement abilities. Good luck! Movement abilities aren’t supposed to be required. You shouldn’t have to switch off 1/3 of the heroes that have no good movement skills just because the other team has a D.Va, which is almost every game.

Yeah it’s just cuz of the pickrate.

Pros play Dva cuz of the fun.

She’s not strong just counter.

Just get out of the way.

Her critbox is the size of the pacific ocean.

In b4 “but she isn’t fun anymore.”

5 Likes

No, we are not, in this case.

Throwing a couple balls, is 20 seconds, and does a total of 400 damage max.
Her Beam is 50 dps.
She has 200 HP.

She cannot ‘burst’ people down. She dies if facing anyone with the ability to aim.

DVa, is a burst dps/tank/assassin. “Fat Genji” I believe she’s been called.

She is way out of line with the rest of the cast.

Except, this will change nothing.

D.Va is fundamentally a well-rounded character like Mercy, which is why Mercy is still a solid healer pick.

And yet, people will find something else to complain about next week anyway.

3 Likes

If you have no mobility, you should be with your team.
If you’re with your team, D.Va won’t dive you.

6 Likes

So false. As proven by about a million OWL engagements.

8 Likes

D.va is op, i’m getting tired of playing her and if you don’t have one on your team your chances to win go down big time

Yeah the D.Va mains are here saying “just stay by your team and you are fine”. Guess what, D.Va has a team too!

1 Like

D.Va doesn’t dive alone in OWL. Don’t fool yourself.

6 Likes

Pfft like OWL players know how to play as a team.

They can’t even pick her counters to force her to switch.

/S

6 Likes

Tbh you can keep arguing all you want about how DPS are to blame for D.va being OP (which is truly hilarious btw)

Maybe D.va players will now experience what playing a F tier hero is like, i hope she goes straight into F tier even if it’s unlikely because of the dev favoritism towards her.

Show me any D.Va diving on a low mobility character with their team and I’ll point the obvious Winston/Tracer/Genji accompanying her.

God forbid D.Va is useful in a teamfight!

5 Likes