D.va and Zenyatta nerfed

You still lose damage compared to pre-patch.

Dont worry D.Va’s place in the game is still the same. Unless they put her boosters on a 20 sec cooldown and made DM a 1 sec duration, D.Va is still the best off tank in the game.

I’m not too worried. I had fun and lots of success with her back in the day when she was nerfed pretty hard. But she’s my main so I still worry even though I really know I shouldn’t at this point XD

I feel D.Va nerf is justified, I am still going to play her as I did all the time before, but Zen’s nerf is just not right, just because one OWL player is performing extremely well on this hero does not mean he should be nerfed…

5 Likes

Hopefully this is the start to the Dva meta ending.
Finally. After 5 seasons.

3 Likes

He is a really popular hero and it wasn’t just one OWL player. It was prevalent in a lot of the high SR’s. Good Zenyatta’s will still be able to pull it off, it just takes a bit longer, it has the potential to “one shot”

2 Likes

That’s not happening. She’s still very powerful. Just a bit toned down.

It’s not just one player though.

I don’t think he needed one, but it certainly wasn’t just one player.

This is just the start of good things. Dw.

1 Like

I feel like it’s a valid change too. Zen can get some crazy kills and can have crazy damage, especially for being a support

Unlike Mercy’s ultimate, or Mercy full stop, who still remains untouched without any comment in the megathread, eh? :stuck_out_tongue: A problem which still needs to be dealt with in the end, not just ignored.

‘especially for being a support’

So if he was moved to the DPS class it’d be ok?

1 Like

Is blizzard high? Why the hell would they nerf zen he literally is the first one to die in any team fight in every SR bracket… Alt fire is the only way to deal with effing tracers and genjis. Not to mention widows are now completely uncontested.

8 Likes

Zenyatta was never contesting Widowmakers to begin with, but this nerf certainly wasn’t the right one imo.

He can still deal out this huge damage, it’ll just be a little less frequent now. I like him, I think he’s a fun healer if you can start hitting consistently.

He does contest widowmakers if your aim isn’t complete garbage.

d.va nerf was much needed, and the zen nerf makes sense gets rid of just spamming corners.

I think it was considering the rest of his kit is completely fine.

No he doesn’t, any good Widowmaker beats Zenyatta in a duel, unless that Widowmaker is trying to frontline DPS…

1 Like

He’s like baby D.Va in that regard. I’ve murdered plenty of people because I can get out a ton of shots quickly before Widow really has much of a chance to move.