D.va and Zenyatta nerfed

The new PTR has both heroes nerfed. Something people in this forums were saying would never happen.

I’m glad to see the day though.

h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-ptr-patch-notes-march-24-2018/42826/3

13 Likes

Didn’t use Zen alt fire much anyway.

3 Likes

they were very minor nerfs pal

24 Likes

Patch notes?
20 characters

WHAt were the nerfs?

Maybe. But people were saying they wouldn’t get any at all ever. I just find it interesting.

1 Like

Anyone gonna fill the rest of us in?

Doesn’t seem enough of a nerf for zen and Dva tho, zen still OP with spamming alt fire and D’va nothing changed

2 Likes

Sorry, here’s the link. I’ll edit it in the OP

h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-ptr-patch-notes-march-24-2018/42826/3

1 Like

i need 20 characters

5 Likes

Not too much of a nerf for Zen … at least for me. I always used his primary way more than his secondary, as I think people should.

2 Likes

High level players use Zen’s secondary more. They always keep it charged and ready. No one really asked for a Zen nerf, so I imagine this feedback came from the OWL players.

21 Likes

Nice a Zen and DVA, nerf nice to see them target actually problems rather than targets of public outcry.

8 Likes

they should not touch DVA…
should wait a bit more, because of the new hero brig.

13 Likes

The explosive damage only makes D.Va weaker at dealing damage to multiple targets with the missiles, she can still destroy squishies.

…and tracer is untouched.

54 Likes

I wish they’d have increased the downtime inbetween right clicks instead of reducing how tight the volley is.

well, zen does have great stats even on lower ranks. I’m sure he’s monster in higher tiers and pro games.

Is anyone else getting a 14GB PTR download right now?

u really expect a tracer nerf?
the official thinks Brig can handle tracer… enough for now.

4 Likes