Current throw picks

mei with brigdet is a monster combo. try fight close to the payload against them.

2 Likes

[quote=“RonStoppable-21858, post:21, topic:167171, full:true”]
reaper is definitely a throw pick[/quote]

If that were true, we would not see games with Reaper with medals, Reaper with play of the game, or teams winning despite the team including a Reaper

But we do

1 Like

im sure hes great in your silver xbox games lmfao

With the next patch she will get rid of falloff from icicles, so will be a viable alternative to McCree, Hanzo and S76

1 Like

He is talking about characters so poorly balanced that playing them automatically puts your team at a disadvantage which sadly do exist which is why false reporting is so prevalent. Blizzard creates the problem and then Blizzard ignores the problem. Why do you think so many low tier characters are getting reworked, fam? I do agree that you should not blame the players. But the fact of the matter is that there are ludicrously bad characters in this game and until recently, they have been largely ignored regarding balance.

I hope so. Because using the ‘Sorry!’ voice line while running around killing people in your ult is one of my guilty pleasures. :laughing:

1 Like

Insults to me personally do not back up your point

You are confusing throwing with power level

Characters have different power levels. They do not throw

Players (can) throw, by their actions or inactions

so i think you mean weaker characters, not throw characters, as a player can pick any character as a part of throwing a match

5 Likes

picking attack torb on hanamura is throwing

1 Like

Since I have done each of the following on Hanamura with Torb…

–won far more than I have lost
–earned PotG multiple times
–had over 40 eliminations multiple times

…I can only assume you are trolling for attention at this point

again - players throw, not characters

1 Like

meh i really couldent care less what happens in your games because in your elo and platform you could go anyone and win

1 Like

Ah, but you cared enough to come into this topic to share your demeaning remarks and misunderstanding of the term “throwing”

Thanks for that.

1 Like

The current throwpicks?
Everyone but the following 6 heroes;

Reinhardt
Mercy
Zarya
Zenyatta
Hanzo
Widow

2 Likes

you forgot about brigitte

1 Like

Brigitte isn’t viable thanks to grav+dragonstrike
We’ll see a looooooooooot more of her when this combo gets shut down.
Zen is a must pick still.

1 Like

Bastion is totally viable…in FFA. Seriously, i make people rage quit every time i play him.

1 Like

They’ve been talking A LOT about his rework. Just had an interview about it the other day. He’s getting throwable turrets and a new ult it sounds like. Also his turret will auto upgrade over time

1 Like

Any player is permitted to play any character

What you are calling “throw” picks does not involve “throwing” in any way, shape, or form

You should be labeling these “the only picks I personally deem acceptable on my team”

In the current meta I feel Junkrat is close to being a throw pick again(Not yet though)

However if the meta I and many others believe is going to happen(Triple Tank Dive) when hammond comes out does happen then Junkrat will be in a very good spot

Brig is useless against double snipers.

Lucio as well, espcially on Chataeu
(:< MUHA- cough I mean yeah bastion can be pretry strong in FFA…