{

public Team Team1
public Team Team2

public Matchmaker()
{
Team Team1 = new Team();
Team Team2 = new Team();
}
public void AddFirstPlayer(Player firstPlayer)
{
Team1.Add(firstPlayer);
Team1.RecalcTeamAverages();
}

public void AddNextPlayerTeam1()
{
int searchSR = team1.AvgSRTeam;
int searchMMR = team2.AvgSRTeam;
if (team1.AvgSRTeam > team2.AvgSRTeam)
{
searchSR = team1.AvgSRTeam - (team2.AvgSRTeam - team1.AvgSRTeam);
}
if (team1.AvgSRTeam < team2.AvgSRTeam)
{
searchSR = team1.AvgSRTeam + (team1.AvgSRTeam - team2.AvgSRTeam);
}
… do same with MMR

if (Team1.Players.Count()  < 7)
  {       
            Team1.Players.Add(Queue.GetNewClosestMMRAndSRPlayer( searchSR , searchMMR))
           Team1Team.RecalcTeamAverages();           
        }

}

public void AddNextPlayerTeam2()
{
// same as AddNextPlayerTeam1
}

}

1 Like

it is all your fault: I guess, you were angry all the time and forgot to carry the team to victory! Have somebody watch a VOD and git gud, man. Stop crying, you are only gold, so you are either very bad or physically inhibited.
You have to carry, or you do not climb. Stop blaming your team, it is you ™

1 Like

MM system is nigh perfect, it is you™ in this. You have to carry™ the whole team. This is what OW is, a carry-your-team fps. Damn, all these paltry excuses™

1 Like

You should have said solo carry. Then I would have immediately laughed at your face that its 6v6 not 1v6.

No hero can.

Nobody cares if ur level 923578293578235789 it doesent mean your the best.

NOBODY CAN SOLO CARRY

Dude he switched on the 1v6 mode, hes claiming tanks cant 1v6, but then again nobody can.

The mmr is too accurate. Hence the 50 50. Sr doesnt matter it trys to mirror match stats for even games.

Soft throwing and smurfs keep the platue people playing stomps and wins.

The game without stats and 6 premades kills the comp scenes

Game will die before ow2 imo

1 Like

The game will die because it’s complete poo poo and the poo poo that is the OWL and the horrifying path to pro.

2 Likes

Incorrect. MMR is more or less translated to your SR because MMR appears to be your standard devation from the mean of all players (thus the -3 and slightly below that for the lowest ranked players to +3 and slightly higher than that for the highest ranked players). MMR is NOT a differentiator between “good” and “bad” players at the same SR and the game doesn’t even have one. It IS possible to get 6 smurfs that are all solo-queueing at SR 2100 vs 6 actual SR 2100 players because the system treats all players that are showing the same SR all the same. It does not care how you got to whatever your rank is.

Anyways, to answer the question of why comp feels like a “dice roll”, it’s because you are human who has 5 human teammates taking on a team of 6 human opponents. Human volatility is a real thing, for better and for worse.

Guys, Maybe you should first define what “solo carry” is first.

In higher levels, sure, but in the lower tiers the heals are so unreliable. If a tank doesn’t have heals he literally can’t do anything.

1 Like

High levels DPS actually knows how to play too and hit targets, unlike low ranks. Sure you get less heals on low ranks, but you take way less dmg too. Like I once played winston in low gold, and just jumped in the backline, killed healers then killed dps. They were like “Look a flying monkey” and proceeded to chase butterflies until the teslacannon tickled their butthole to half hp they prolly screamed for heals in voice, while their healers were already dead.

This is a blatant lie. If you do not have proof, it has not happened and is just your urge to degrade others in order to bolster your self-esteem that is typing this-.

Well gimme low gold acc and ill show you. Unfortunately my accounts are not stuck in “elo hell” so none of my accounts aint low gold.

if comp is a dice roll, why do better people climb and worse people drop then?

i guess blizzard handed the guys with better reactions better gamesense and better aim the dice with only 5s and 6s on, and others who need half a second to even realize they got shot became only 1s on theirs?

4 Likes