Cowboy Bebop Skins Are Already Unobtainable, Lol

Two weeks, compared to the whole month that OPM skins were around. Actually insane. My younger brother actually wanted to get the skins this time around, but didn’t even get paid in time, lol. This company is just awful.

4 Likes

Tell him to buy a new game instead. Much better value…

6 Likes

yeaaahh… i wanted to buy the rest of the spike bundle, but i got cucked for not having enough coins. mind you i bought 1000 coins and did all weekly challenges to get 1125 coins total, JUST to end up not having enough (the bundle was 1158).

but that’s how it’s always been.

“Take my money!”

“No.”

Truly brilliant stuff from the bankers who own every game company. Innovative. “Fear of missing out” turns into “fact of missing out” which turns into “I don’t care about skins anymore”

10 Likes

Are people really this stupid? I mean come on… they are collab skins, and they said not only in the shop, but also everywhere else where they were advertised until what point they are in the shop.

Not to mention that collab skins have a slim to none chance of coming back. How hard can it be to decide in 2 weeks, “Do I want the skins or not”?

1 Like

If you can’t afford to buy video game skins then you probably shouldn’t be buying video game skins :man_shrugging:t2:.

4 Likes

Imagine running around defending FOMO for a large corporation

5 Likes

You missed my point completely. Congratulations.

1 Like

Imagine defending FOMO in general. Hate to break it to you but corporations didn’t create FOMO, consumers did. If customers were actually patient and turned away at products being around a limited time, they would never exist.

I made a post about this as well and I was shocked when I didn’t see them in the shop, 2 weeks is NOTHING. And they wonder why they’re not making money…

You know what’s worse?

I only knew about this because of the trailer on YT, and guess what?

NOWHERE in the trailer, or the description does it mention when the cutoff date is, it ONLY SAYS

“Hop in and play Overwatch 2 x Cowboy Bebop when it arrives March 12!”

This is scummy as all hell.

1 Like

You’re objectively wrong.

There’s NO mention of end date in the trailer OR the description.

Which is where I and many others learned about the skin, especially since I took a break from the game, god forbid.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ6Uv2o_d-8

EDIT

Same thing for both trailers, NO mention of end date in video OR in description

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS480mqndzQ

1 Like

No, you’re being a corporate shill for free.

5 Likes

You people are proving blitz’s FOMO actually works lmao

1 Like

No, because they’ve missed out on sales.

And for people like me it just makes me not want to play the game.

2 Likes

Because my brother and I started watching the anime for the first time to see if it’s worth getting skins for it. We’ve never seen Cowboy Bebop before now.

Furthermore, if it was posted anywhere in view that the event was ending soon, that would have been nice. I sure as heck didn’t know it was coming to an end after only 2 weeks, when the OPM collab lasted a whole month.

We’re even 1/4 of the way through the show and decided that yeah, it was cool. And now it’s too late, randomly, lol. Him and I only get to spend so much time together.

3 Likes

So they give you dates and state its limited time. You had more than enough time to get them. Why didn’t you?

1 Like

They will be rotating in the shop again at some point.

I’m sorry what? you need to read the thread lmao

1 Like

Okay I read it. Now are you gonna tell me?

If you read it you, wouldn’t have this question.

2 Likes