Covering Mei's Butt

Lul… I was just memeing, fam. If I could have twice the donk for double the spinal bend, I would take that deal in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Apologizes for not identifying your meme! Was a bit too wrapped up in the seriousness of the discussion.

Can confirm, wish I had widow’s donkage.

1 Like

you make it sound like this matters.

As a woman, I say she needs to be more realistic. A woman of her size would jigle much more than she does now.

Make it happen Blizz! Release the jugle!

1 Like

I see people complain all the time, because it’s a wide world out there. But seldom to such an extreme extent. Most complaints are about specific things. Like D.va skin gets complaints because she looks underaged and a bit saturated with fanservicey skins, but Mei skin is being celebrated because it has none of those issues.

3 Likes

Art matters. Butts matter.

3 Likes

True!

D.va is supposed to be “underaged” though but not because its a weird fatnasy thing but because it’s part of the young skins that they seem to be releasing. When ppl complain about stuff like that I just get so annoyed because it ain’t it cheif! Alot of the ppl I see complaining too are ppl who don’t even play the game lol.

Also I don’t really think there’s anything wrong with fan service! I’m not exactly sure why ppl are complaining that the company is giving fans something they wanted to have. It’s on the fault of the ppl on how they want to view those skins, not the company for producing it!

3 Likes

Will she still say she is overdressed on some maps? :thinking:

1 Like

I was curious about that myself. GOTTA PLAY A LOT AND FIND OUT =]

I just love this raw admission of reality…

1 Like

It’s been well documented how Blizz is scared of the female butt

sarongs on bikini widow, plastic skirts on scuba sombra, metal half skirts on the normal sombra, long flat tail shaped coverings on mercy, literal flags hanging behind tracer, etc. It’s a shame really

1 Like

It’s probably more that they are… “covering their asses” figuratively and literally because people throw tantrums online when they can see womens butts. Sombras Scuba “skirt” is clear. The tails and flaps behind most of the cast are flappy and move normally out of the way during jumping and other movement. I think Tracer and Widowmaker have plenty enough spandex butt showing to prove that actual women butts are not the problem.

1 Like

The reason for the weird fantasy thing is because of two reasons, that it is for that reason in many of the animes she is mimicking. And because of that one poster that has had hundreds of threads begging for that skin. At least I feel the latter is why the complaining about it is more numerous on the forums than elsewhere. He spammed some very nsfw images of anime underage girls.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with most fanservice, and I don’t think most people mind most of it. To me at least there seems to be three major complaints.

1. When it clashes with the personality of the character or seems anti-woman/violent
  2. When that’s the characters seemingly sole reason for existence in games that are otherwise not purely for fanservice.
  3. when the characters are underage

I don’t think I have seen much of any complaints about about it for any other reasons.

Which is why I think I there has been basically no complaints about Mei, or even D.va’s blackcat skin. But Academy got a lot of it.

2 Likes

It also doesn’t helped that the skin got hyped up by a developer.

1 Like

Widow doesn’t really have spinal issues? Her butt isn’t that large either.

She does a forward pelvic tilt. Literally every thirsty Instagram model does the same thing to emphasize their derriere.

Then thiers paladins. All 3 event skins have but and breast physics.

3 Likes

And here I’m thinking Skyrim mods.

Because they are looking for pervs like yourself and avoiding them lol

1 Like

You need to understand that women’s b-tts and breast don’t jig-le like that.

3 Likes