Covering Mei's Butt

Every skin that has skintight bottoms its always partially covered, Y? someone designed it very well with jigle physics and all i wanna do is appreciate it. i was hoping the honeydew skin would be the one (with short shorts too) nope random butt cloth. look up “hercules disappointed” to see my reaction.

17 Likes

32 Likes

Yes, that’s definitely me

“jigle physics” I think you’re delusional the only thing that has that aside from hair and fabric is roadhog’s tiddys.

31 Likes

You should check out winstons new skin… whoof. Totally bare bottom and crotch.

8 Likes

probably, could just be really good animation when she runs

2 Likes

Mostlikely, I say this bc if they did have physics there the internet would get mad based on their track reccord of attacking blizzard for this. for gosh sakes the women’s breasts don’t move at all even tho realistically they should at least a little bit because that’s just how women work

but they don’t because internet calls natrual women body physicis “over sexualization.” :shrug:

I mean, you saw the backlash when they had her pajama skin and there was an issue with the weighing on the model due to her missing her coat and caniser making her butt look too big by mistake, and the internet attacked them so viciously over it.

Blizzard’s afraid to add anything spicy at this point. And honestly I don’t blame them.

your definitely not wrong. im waiting for the day people get over their sensitivities to sexuality like we did with violence. i remember when people used to complain about gears of war ,Cod ,and mortal kombat.

4 Likes

Ugh, like go look at real girls not the pixels, bro.

3 Likes

Everytime I see someone trying to be like “x character is serialized because oppression!” I just… die a little inside.

I’m a women, and I think the other women in ow are fine. Even widowmaker is okay, because hey, sometimes women LIKE to be sexy and dress like she does. She’s designed that way to represent the type of women who like to dress like she does.

2 Likes

i like both, forgive me

1 Like

I haven’t seen backlash against physics, it’s how it’s done.

1 Like

15 Likes

I mean they wont even attempt to add realistic physics to their bodies because there’s a loud enough crowd to make an issue about it.

Can you imagine if widow looked how she does AND her body reacted how it would in real life! The scandals I tell ya!!!

Edit: need I remind everyone about the Tracer Butt issue when OW first went live.

2 Likes

check the pegi rating

She… looks like someone who works at a bubbletea shop.

And probably drinks a few too many bubbleteas.

not directed at you:

They are SHORTS. BY THE POWERS THAT BE PEOPLE CAN WEAR SHORTS AND NOT BE ATTEMPTING ANYTHING SEDUCTIVE. I’m so happy that my favorite little smiling ice demon can finally wear something breathable and appropriate for hot weather.

11 Likes

I feel her spinal issues would outweigh the thiccness to be honest. A better example might be… D.Va. She is wearing a skin tight suit as well, just without the spine bend.

The Tracer butt pose was about her posing identically to Widow, not about the existence of her butt. She still ended up with a pinup girl pose. A lot of people were pretty chill about Widow’s bikini too.

I think you’re exaggerating. I’m not saying there would be zero complainers but it wouldn’t be enough to even really notice as long as it was done tastefully.

The games that people complain about usually have it done exaggerated.

3 Likes

The perma offended fun police won’t allow it.

1 Like

Oh boy you got me started on Widow’s spinal issues…

People seem to overlook the fact she’s a professional dancer, and a ballet dancer at that. Look up actual Ballet dancers, most of them who are of widowmaker’s build have spines that “look problematic” but they aren’t!

It’s beneficial for their dances as they need to be really felxable, and as we see in her dance emote and such, she is indeed flexable! I never understood that argument, its almost like people don’t know that women that are more flexable have a different body build than those who aren’t!

Her’s spines fine!

Seems like you’re not in the same internet circles I am because i see people complain all the time, hell they are complaining about Dvas new skin as we speak considering it a fetish or whatever…

However, that said, be grateful you’re not in the same circles and can tune out to all this stupid nonsense ppl get on with. It’s really, really bad!

2 Likes