Could we please get some developer feedback on tanks at the moment?

the last positive feedback we got for tanks from blizzard was

It is past early April and I haven’t heard anything on tanks from blizzard since this post 2 months ago. Please give some sort of response to us tank players blizzard

7 Likes

He was probably only referring to Doomfist

but they still haven’t fixed that yet, also if he was only referring to doomfist then that means that its been well over 2 months since any sort of feedback on tanks

1 Like

The only relevant tanks right now are the ones being played in OWL. I’m guessing they probably won’t be saying anything any time soon since they probably “have their plates full” with the Hanzo, Sym and Torb rework coming.

I won’t be surprised if they avoid everything balance related except for the 3 Heroes for the time being

1 Like

I would appreciate a dev response. Even if they told us to buzz off, at least we would know where they stand.

2 Likes

unfortunately, you are probably correct. but i wish they would just say something

They made him a lot better though.
When it comes to hit boxes, nothing is 100% fixable.

1 Like

im not aware to any changes to rien within the past 2 months

Doomfist :fist_left:

they haven’t fixed the slam bug mentioned for doom yet either, also this is a thread for tanks, not doomfist who i love but i would like to stay on topic

I’m starting to see a common pattern in these threads where they get derailed (often by dps players). Fragehardt had his thread derailed by a Genji player, and I was derailed last week by a Hanzo player who tried to tell me he knew more about Reinhardt than I did because he plays along side Reinhardt. He had zero time on Reinhardt btw.

So much derailment. Is it intentional? I’m starting to think it is.

2 Likes

you said it. btw, do you have any estimate of when you will start the rien mega thread?

I’m currently camped out near Santiago Peak, won’t be hiking back down till tomorrow morning. However, I’m thinking I will post it Monday Morning when I know the devs will be just getting to their offices with the hope they will become aware of it.

1 Like

alright, enjoy the hiking

I would post it sooner, but most of the mega thread is saved on my laptop at home. It’s not in the cloud so I can’t access it from my phone. But I will send you an invite to the thread when I post it.

1 Like

all good. cant wait til i get level 3 so i can post rien gifs/ images