Could mercy function fine

Mod Edit: While the OP didn’t intend this, this thread turned into a discussion about Mercy’s changes last year. Please leave your feedback about her changes on the official Megathread.

without having an ult at all?

im curious :thinking:

5 Likes

Probably. Resurrect is still better than some ultimates.

13 Likes

Most likely yes.
Res is more powerful than most ultimate tbh.

4 Likes

Idk valk isn’t all that great of an ultimate if im being honest.

6 Likes

No.

Characters are meant to be enjoyable to play, and Mercy is already the most boring support character in the game. Removing ult would only make this worse. Might as well just replace her with a stationary turret that can heal one guy and occasionally resurrect people.

2 Likes

Valk is the unfun part though :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Mercy would be balanced if they removed Valk, and moved single Resurrect to her Ult but instant cast lmao

9 Likes

wait lets rework valk into an e. like it should’ve been.

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s been suggested countless times but this rework has been a success

14 Likes

Valk is egregiously underrated but even without it mercy would still be pretty good. Like rez singlehandedly makes slow shieldbreak comps unviable.

3 Likes

So, removing it would make her more fun?

At least with Valk you can fly and healbot. Her normal gameplay is standing and healbot.

1 Like

It has potential to be a good base ability if reworked but its a pretty lackluster and boring ult.

2 Likes

Go see the megathread if you wanna know why people dislike valk.

4 Likes

Imagine if they revert Mercy… she’s might be must pick hero to win.

They’ve already said they wont revert.

im fine with that.

lets just do a rework instead and fix the hero. would miss bunny hop tbh if we reverted.

Much like Blizzard, I’m not interested in reading the megathread. It’s just a trashcan for the forums meant to hide away the posts and threads they will never address.

So if you have an actual point, you should probably just make it here.

1 Like

That’s disappointing.

lots of good feedback was left there.

if you ever wanna go read it.

you can.

I already play her without Valkyrie just fine so yes.
I may have to add that she still has an ult on an E ability.

2 Likes

(I really appreciate this lvl of trust btw. It comes in handy when words just can’t convey my genuine thoughts)

3 Likes