Corona Virus Research Charity Skin

I said this on overwatch instagram comment section a few months back :joy: I think it’s a good idea.

No.

it is indeed my friend

1 Like

Drat! I’ve been caught!

I do not think you should throw. I get proving a point. I remember there are these groups of Overwatch players who only use classic skins because they don’t like buyable items.

Head ups before you guys continue: Question for Blizzards legal deperment how is the baptist combat medic skin even remotely legal?

Maybe earlier. The funding is mostly already set at this point. Most places are in final stages. Unless blizzard wants to help actually physically distribute, there are other causes which could use money .

Covid is at a stage of administrative approvals. Money wouldn’t really help move that.

3 Likes

Yea , but even if they did it late or when it first began still the thought counts

Look, as I saw it. Blizz needed to be “scared” because they need to focus less about fun for a better future for their game because that’s just reality.

If Doomfish had to dive in to do it… welp. It needed to be done.

I can’t deny that. I mean they need to pay more attention

1 Like

Excuse…me …I’m a girl.

5 Likes

:warning: Trigger Warning! Su!c!de :warning: I mean sure but I’d rather have an event that effects someones mental health that cant be cured like covid can. Like Suicide Awareness or something like that cause like me myself has struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts and tried… Im not explaining it but multiple things but something like that cannot be cured and is a serious problem. I think MAYBE mercy should have the skin because she has more popularity then any other character.

2 Likes

Considering Moira’s craft is closer to biology than Baptiste, I’d probably opt for her. She may be extreme but a lot of her dialogue and actions indicate she still wants the best for humanity but she doesn’t care what laws she has to break for it so it wouldn’t be out of character either.
Though, the suggestion of Zenyatta isn’t bad either. He can actually enforce his distance with a ring of orbs. (What I wouldn’t give for that…)

Money is the initial stage for solving a problem. But we basically already have a solution . So it does matter. We can’t just throw money at a polio vaccine because…the vaccine is made. It’s done.

Funding polio vaccines does…nothing unless it’s to distribute .

So, yes good intent . But if it doesn’t do something, it’s money wasted. That can go to a plethora of problems that really could use it.

Fake news on the internet. Everyone knows girls aren’t real

3 Likes

Yes! Indeed I have had issues like this before. (Turquoise and Purple are the colors) I can totally see a skin with that. The Toxicity in the forums don’t help but I just wanna help people

2 Likes

And Snowshredder is shredded before the snow even drops.

LmAOOO YOU EXPOSED HIM

Thats an event I would donate too if I had the money.

Me too! Any more donation events /even out of overwatch I would donate too.

…wat? Why so angee?

5 Likes