Contenders Skins: Missing Echo but got Brigitte? Post here!

Big problem guys. I get the Echo skin now but my Brigitte skin disappeared. I am the only one ?

I just checked on my end and can confirm that I still have Brigitte and all the contenders skins and that none of them disappeared after finally receving Echoā€™s skin.

Didnā€™t have this problem this month but last month.
I recieved the Reinhardt skin but not the Bastion skin, watched all streams until April started but still missing it to this day :confused:
Will there be a second chance to earn the Bastion skin?

Just after reading nandaru post, i check my account and surprise iā€™ve received my echo skin. I donā€™t know how but iā€™m happy.

Okay it seems that i am the only one with this problem. Do I need to open a ticket or something or do you need more details ? Thanks

I would say try to watch more broadcasts. That or try a ā€œForgot my passwordā€ reset of your Blizzard Account. (Donā€™t just change your password, select ā€œForgot my passwordā€ and complete the security check, then assign a new password.)

Ok thanks i will try to watch more broadcast and then do the reset. I must be very unlucky if iā€™m the only one. I was so happy to see the Echo skin and to see that the Brigitte disapeared from my account broke my heart lol.

Just checked and Iā€™ve finally received Echo skin.
Ignore my post if you havenā€™t manually checked me yet.
Hope you all can receive it too.

I tried the reset right now and still am having the issue of not having the Brigette drop. So just banking on May 3rd and May 4th. If I get next monthā€™s skins after not getting Brigetteā€™s Iā€™ll be a bit annoyed. Might as well do a Game Capture at this point for the next streams since nothing else is working, just to have proof of 8 more hours of viewing.

I didnā€™t do any of the instructions and echo finally showed up.

Not sure what you guys did but thanks.

So, some good news - the Echo skins finally showed up in my Hero Gallery tonight. I have been watching the streams all week, so maybe something in there triggered them again.

Thanks for taking the time to help us WyomingMist. =)

1 Like

lucky man :confused: mine still missing

Important Update everyone!

Despite this reassurance, you should still keep watching. Besides, it was confirmed that May skins will start counting starting this morning as well.

yea ima try using my laptop this time for the last streams, using the desktop after resetting acc, cache etc didnā€™t get me echo but owl still worked

I havenā€™t got Brigitte, and Iā€™m a little confused. I thought it was extended into early May for Brig?
But the contenders account has posted about May rewards already?
I wish there was a way I couldā€™ve checked how much Iā€™d watched

Just logged in and Iā€™ve received the Echo skins now - Brig ones still intact!

Didnā€™t receive brig. Watched well over 15 hours now.

Thanks for Brig! Finally is in my account <3

did you do anything differently? Iā€™m puzzled here, I still donā€™t have echo, Iā€™ve cleared cache, relinked bnet account; even tried using a different device ā€œlaptopā€

You think they will ever add this directly to the OWL Youtube channel so we can watch from there? Seems thatā€™s far more stable with tracking watch time to me.