Contain your hype

Earlier today, somone asked how the Roadhog changes are going:

Now, bear in mind that [bleep] happens and this isn’t a garuntee that the PTR is going up this week. It’s what the devs are shooting for, but it’s assuming that everything goes according to plan and nothing unexpected comes up.

If we get the PTR next week (or even later), please don’t accuse papa jeff of breaking a promise. He gave us an ETA, not a deadline.

16 Likes

hype? for ow my motto for a while has been expect the least and hopefully dont get disappointed.

8 Likes

I feel like we shouldn’t need a PSA for a message like this, but honestly I have to admit we do.

9 Likes

I am wondering who’s getting buffs and nerfs. Torb won’t be touched until Season 13.

2 Likes

Ill get mega hype if i see symmetra buffs to her primary fire.

2 Likes

cant wait for hog and orisa to be must picks :smiley:

buff reaper already.

1 Like

Hype over a Roadhog change? I never knew you cared.

Can I accuse him for inevitably ignoring the bulk of the community in favour for their own design ideas?

1 Like

The PTR is never on the same week when jeff tells us

1 Like

One of the saddest things ive read. Acknowledging the fact that a lot of the people here get super toxic over things like “broken promises” when all he said is theyre trying to get it out.

2 Likes

This is why the developers don’t like taking to us.

3 Likes

A lot of people dont come here anymore. Ive been on the forums for a while now and a lot of people have either left of post very infrequently. Zence, Xaron or Chibifox are some of the oldest I recognise that still post.

The forums used to be really fun. But now A lot of it is just “Nerf X” “Mercy” “This event suck” That kinda negativity gets into your soul. Its the kind you get when you go drinking with a middle aged divorcee.

2 Likes

I know that feel

2 Likes

…(Ahem)…

*guarantee

1 Like

Are you joking? It doesn’t matter what it is, the community is always divided on what they want. They can’t listen to the community because the community can’t agree on anything. Plus, it’s not the bulk of the community that uses these bloody forums, it’s a loud minority.

But said loud minority are the ones passionate/dedicated/committed to the game enough to want their opinions and voices to make a difference to the game.

Aye, but we still can’t agree on anything.

We can agree on not agreeing on things?

What are you talking about?

Im ecstatic.