Console ptr please blizz

They said the chose against a ptr because they want live to hit faster…imo, the live being broke is what a ptr is for. So console should have it.

Ptr is still a build of the game. Sony and Xbox will want to certify that anything new added will not break their system, so sad to say but ptr can’t just be put in.

6 Likes

Ptr is a build of the game. So it would be the same process. But the point of ptr is not the same.as live. It can be delayed…but ptr is separate from live which console needs

It’s like… In one ear out the other with you. Lol

2 Likes

It doesnt matter who “should” have it, consoles make such a thing such a chore. Its not worth the effort, no matter how many bugs it would find. Blame PS and Xbox. You’re complaining on the wrong forums.

3 Likes

Maybe if you read it from Jeff yourself you’ll get it.

6 Likes

Omg you’re talking about overall delay. I didn’t say it would hit live or ptr for console at the same time.

It’s possible. It would just be a larger delay. Imo, a larger delay (because you have one week cert ptr and one week added live) is better than Hammond
Breaking
The
Game

… They never said it was a chore. Just delayed in process.

And I’m for the delay. The fast patches are often the game breaking ones

Not any time soon.

They literally cannot do this due to Microsoft and Sony’s mandatory QC and verification process of anything pushed out to console.

I think… That’s the point of the thread… Asking that…it be soon.

They can…they chose against it.

People have been asking for console PTR for 3 years. Not sure how much more clear it was that it’s not a top priority and at the end of the day Blizzard will cater more to PC than console since they have more control there.

As a console player myself, I’d love if one day they figure something out, but I can accept that it’s also not highly likely.

3 Likes

Okay… Cool. It doesn’t mean the op can’t ask.

Like…there’s a difference between
“Not possible”
And
“Same, op. But it doesn’t look like anytime soon or even ever because xy and z”

Googling or searching for passed discussions is always encouraged over creating the same topics

No, because “companies” can make games that mess up our Console. Like put in bugs that mess with your storage.

Topics nearly a year old are usually free game to open up again. In fact, I think that’s encouraged

Yes…ptr would just go through the same process as live … It doesn’t become instant just because it’s ptr

They already answered the question. No need to ask again. When they figure something out they will let us know.

They also said no more reworks…

Stares at brig on ptr

And mercy was in a good state
Stares at her nerfs right after

Literally all 222 is is things they didn’t want at launch.

Like, you can make a post and ask a thing. Especially to a year old reply.

That’s not a rework, that’s number changes. A rework would be taking away her shield and replacing it with something else.

1 Like