Console players unite!

the problem is blizz won’t allow consoles to use mouse and keyboard. That would be all it would take to make OW essentially equal on console. Fortnite does and it’s actually pretty good on console.

There should be console tournaments where people are forced to use controllers. I don’t care if the game is slower than m&k, a lot of people play on console and they deserve tournaments of their own.

If Blizzard won’t organise it someone else should.

Console players unite! :fist_right::star2::fist_left:

Shape of… a PC! :desktop_computer:
Form of… keyboard and mouse! :keyboard::computer_mouse:

Ask any former console player that moved to PC. The Overwatch experience is more intense and precise.

I do agree that maybe a console Esports should be formed if they can convince some people it would be worth it.

A fellow pants!

The Swankmaster Supreme
SwankyPants

1 Like

Xbox and switch player (mostly Xbox tho, I only play Zelda and Mario games for the switch). I play on here because I’ve been on Xbox for 7+ years and it’s what I’ll stick to for quite a while. It’s what I’m comfortable and content with. I also have some friends that play on Xbox and I don’t want to leave them behind.

1. PS4
  2. I can play with my friends, who don’t play on PC.
  3. I own the game on PC but Its not as fun doing solo Queue and getting owned because someone else’s game is smoother and they have better mouse control

Ive been playing on xbox since my pc went down a couple months ago.
Surprisingly, Ive found the balance to not really be any worse than on PC. Some characters like Pharah can be a little harder to hit, but up close Ive found that tracking small characters like Moira and fast moving characters like Doomfist to be a little easier with aim assist than it was on PC. Aim assist also makes the lack of movement acceleration in this game to be much less of an issue.

Everyone craps on the Switch but it is my favorite to play on. Portability, ease of use, pick up and play then put it down whenever. I played on PS4 ever since OW came out and I still don’t see a difference in how my Switch runs compared to time spent on PS4. I just think people who say they do are nitpicking because why not. The game is on every system at this point so just crap on the weaker system. From this point on though I am only supporting Switch games. So happy, over the moon that OW2 is coming.

That is what I actually mean .that you can play in 4k with 60fps on Xbox one x .
With core i3 CPU it is not possible to play on 4k . Plus you cant beat playing overwatch on a 55 inch or 65 inch TV as compared to small screens of monitors .

I just wish and hope that switch population increase cuz at the moment on switch Europe queue times are sometimes unbearable .

1 Like

They were a lot shorter at first but now it has increased on NA servers as well. I don’t know a reason but usually my support que time is 2 min, but lately it has been 4. Dps has been way worse. Capture the flag is around 4-6 min que time as well.

1 Like

I don’t know why you would do that, but a normal person that mostly uses their PC for gaming doesn’t need to upgrade any more often than a console.

Nope, they don’t, at least not in the US. A PC of equal power to a console will cost roughly as much as the console.