[CONSOLE] is anyone getting in?

Europe, PS4. Got on. Played for a few hours. Then got booted. During this period, store was disabled, my BP didn’t work, I had zero OW2 credits, I couldn’t use my legacy credits and there were occasional ping spikes here and there.

Hopefully these are just temporary issues that will be fixed in the coming days…

PS4 Pro – Az – Just got back in, after 45 minutes of red screens and relogs back in. So there is a chance… small but there is one . Its 3:05 PT time, atm.

im on xbox series s, nirth america

PS4/PS5, Europe. It takes several tries to get in ( approx. 1 hour if the Q is really bad ) but if I keep being persistent, it eventually works. I could even play a few rounds but then got kicked out again and found myself back in the Q with 9k players ahead of me. :sweat_smile:

I actually wanted to do challenges for the BP but it’s a nearly impossible task this way.

I know you and I dont see eye to eye on most things.

Thanks for coming in and reporting your status.

I was able to connect at 2 and the morning yesterday on ps4 NA and played for 2 hours. It was amazing. Played Bastion all the way baby

1 Like

PS5 in North America

PS5 NA East
Couldn’t get in at all yesterday.
Got in at about 2:30am and poked around without playing. Hung out in practice range a bit and went back to bed. Had all heroes unlocked.
Today after work I get in after a few tries and all the heroes are now locked despite my account being OG and merging it last week, and despite them being there this am.
Kicked me after our team was able to select 6 tanks for a Busan QP match.
Now I cannot login again.

good first post, Emily.

welcome to the forums

I’m EU region (UK). I’m able to get in after 10pm, when most people have gone to bed…

which console?

Xbox, uk and can’t get in. Only managed about 15 minutes earlier today before i got a DC and dropped an endorsement lol

on a related note: I suppose it has already been said - probably dozens of times - elsewhere, but probably best to not play competitive at the moment even if you do get in, given that a disconnect (whether by you or by them) is rated as a loss

I can’t login with my main due to merging with pc account. But on my wife account she can login fine due to not merging anything.

NA server and ps4 btw.

Havent been able to get in on Xbox series X, PS5 or Pc on my account but my son is in the same house and logged in fine on ps5, I merged my accounts together im guessing thia is whats causing my problem. Error code every time on console

NA West on Xbox One S.

I got in around 12:30 - 1 AM MST and I was able to go into the practice range but I had really high ping, like around 100ms.

Which is strange because I went into my xbox settings and it said that I was 35ms.

I dunno what’s going on man.

I can get in about 30 seconds on my PC. My console takes anywhere from 15-45 minutes.

region and console type?

Canada, PS5, no joy last night. This morning with a few minutes before work (5am central) I got to the title screen and saw that absolutely nothing from the Watchpoint Pack was applied - Kiriko locked, et cetera. Been home for 3 hours now, no joy.

Very disappointed. I paid $55 CAD to feel super-fleeced on launch day, and absolutely horrified by skin prices. It’s a major bummer.

My account that was merged can’t get in on PC, xbox, switch or PS. American South as region. Had watchpoint pack.

Just endless random errors and such.