Since the last update I’ve being connected to servers outside my region. I always got connected to the SAA and SAC servers before the last update. Now I get connected to LAX, ORD, and SYD servers really often. I’m not the only one, in chat a lot of people have the same issue.
We had 11 west coast players connected to an east coast server in competitive!
I honestly beileve this is what is happening on console. playing my normal games then all of a sudden i go from 60ms-80ms to 200ms -400ms making the game almost unplayable.
this is happening to me. i usually connect to ORD server from mississippi and now im almost always on LAX which raises my png from about 50 to 90-120. pls help
Please create a thread in the #Technical-Support subforum.
With most threads in the Technical Support, you need to provide a winMTR test.
- Download WinMTR
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your desktop.
- Open the WinMTR folder, then open the folder that matches your version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit) and run WinMTR.exe.
- Enter the IP address you want to test in the Host field. Select a game from the dropdown below for a list of IP addresses.
Note : If multiple IPs are listed, run a WinMTR test for each IP address.
- Click Start , then launch the game you’re testing. If no connection issue is found in the first 5 minutes, restart the test.
- When a connection error occurs, play for at least 5 more minutes, then click Stop in WinMTR.
- Click " Export Text " and save the .txt file to your desktop. Name this file WinMTR.