Congratz on making Tracer a nightmare again

Remember when Mercy in valk was the most oppressive thing in the game and people said “Just shoot her in the head” and it was the biggest joke… now that it’s a tiny dps with mobility that same response should be taken seriously?

1 Like

well then thank god you can kill them pretty easily since you can throw an entire country at them now

It is a billion times easier to kill current tracer than 2.0 valk Mercy.
The entire forums told us to “just kill the Mercy” during 2.0 and said pro players are just bad and doesn’t kill Mercy.
Why should we listen to the forums? The forums is just a bias mess against DPS players (especially tracer, genji, widow, doomfist mains).

1 Like

I mean I understand all of this, but that seems like a good thing in my opinion. It makes it harder to kill Tracer and a more fair match up. I can hook Tracer more or less just as easily. I can still hit her with Sig balls. It’s just a bit harder. Maybe embrace the challenge and not want Tracer to just be another weak dps.

I know but just in case he does lol

but, ngl the annoying mosquito needed some buffs.

“The counter to Tracer? Just shoot her in the head.” Remember this during the Mercy meta lolololololol people never stop being ridiculous.

1 Like

You all know I’m right.

Dive is coming. DIVE IS COMING BACK!

Mccree says hi btw…
I mean thats if you can aim hahahaha by the sounds of it. You cant

The only was a Mccree is killing a good tracer is if he gets a lucky stun off.

If aim was equalized her movement will do him in at this point. Not to mention this is a 6 on 6 game…so 1 vs 1 conversations are kind of stupid.

She’s not even a nightmare!

I dueled a Tracer who had a healthpack advantage over me and I still won as Genji. I don’t know what you’re complaining about, but either you need better aim and positioning, and to stop trying to boycott blizzard into giving you an easy answer and plunge Overwatch even lower on the stock market, or you need to go.

Choose one, and stick with it.

you actually got 18 people to agree with you, WOW.

What he’s saying is right and I hope someday you’ll figure that out.

Having Tracer out of the fight and away from your team (going for healthpacks to recover health or go to supports for healing) is more helpful to your team than coming to the forums to complain about a hero that hasn’t been nowhere near viable since season 10.

Eh, I liked her better before. Less twitch characters, the better.

Did I miss something, I’m sorta not signing in for the first week because screw bliz. But did she get a buff?

Her drop-off range was bumped from 10m to 13m

That might be close to true if they tightened up her spread somewhat. At the range where the 30% extra kicks in, most of her shots are not hitting their target, and certainly aren’t getting headshots for the most part.

They could have EASILY reverted her ULT damage nerf and called it a day but they went too far and I foresee them doing the whole ult buffing VERY soon.

Tbh she should have had a slight reload buff, something like 1.15 seconds down to 1, or having Melee not interrupt her reload anymore, I’d actually take that over anything else really!

I could accept the melee reload idea

all i see are excuses…i have no problems dinking tracer as mccree…