Congratz on making Tracer a nightmare again

wow why didnt anyone ever think to shoot in a shooter. smh

the issue is she’s super mobile and has a tiny hitbox. she can now also stay out of range for more of her counters.

1 Like

she wasnt underpowered though. they nerfed the meta that she was weak against in the same patch she got a buff. few if ever heroes get the same treatment. blizz usually makes others wait months before they get a buff after their counter meta got a nerf.
she now can easily stay out of range of her counters

1 Like

It’s just +3m without fall off…
Seriously.

she can easily stay out of there cc range tho. she got a huge range increase. almost a third of a buff at the SAME TIME her counter meta got nerfed. mccree cant stun her and brig definitely cant

1 Like

Tracer’s a nightmare so you want to take the most balanced hero in the game (individually) and turn him into one too?

She isn’t overtuned.

Yes, why can’t a tank just play at range with Tracer?

So obvious really :thinking:

1 Like

And as promised, I’m leaving this here.
Ah, it feels good! Was waiting for this moment for so long! <3

Turn around but this time only slightly quicker.

I’m not so sure about the countering Tracer thing. I do not think there is a problem with Tracer however when you are aware of the Brig and where she is it’s actually very easy with Blinks to never be in a spot where you would get stunned.

My post didn’t say anything about a nerf?

I’m pointing out that her skill ceiling has dropped dramatically making her an easier dps pick

Hey, dude, hint for flies. Just smack them with a slipper.

Worked for Symmetra. Largely because of bad Tracer players, but still!

I don’t mind playing Tracers that are my level. I have a big problem when high level Tracers ruin my games. Which is why I’m not fond of the buff at ALL.

If only. #20characters

Just click her head! I tried this and I’m instantly in GM.

1 Like

Yeah? She didn’t need any buffs? Is that why she’s had <1% pickrate for over a year? Is that why she’s had a solid 45-46% winrate for over a year? Is that why she’s one of four heroes with negative winrates in GM?

Either she needed buffs or they needed to readjust counters, which people would have whined about just as much, maybe even more. Tracer needed help, and that’s not up for debate.

1 Like

What you’re missing is that healer mains “objectively” want Tracer to remain garbage tier, because they still remember Dive, and occasionally a Smurf will completely dunk on them.

1 Like

Is this supposed to be bad or something?

I’m not missing a thing, it’s clear that they don’t care about actual logic or balance, Forum Tracer eats worlds and steals puppies.

They can get over themselves. She’s been completely, objectively, and indisputably one of the worst heroes in the entire game for over a year.

Are you top500 on tracer?
Sorry i don’t see your profile thats why I’m asking.

Bc i still struggle with her its a bit better to finish of targets without wasting the last blink and to deal some poke dmg to shields.

Check my profile, I put a lot of time into her.
But i just fail to abuse her broken aimbot. :sweat_smile: