Congratz on making Tracer a nightmare again

This is exactly what OW needed at this time of very turbulent balance.

She is destroying everything in her sight in mere seconds while darting around.

When is the Genji buff so you can just get this over with?

63 Likes

oh god… im scared! tracer gonna be hella scary now, as if she wasn’t bad enough already…

12 Likes

I’m happy to see Tracer again.

I love dueling her as Zen. Doomfist on the other hand…

11 Likes

Just shoot at her. Problem solved. I mean honestly most people that complain about her, Genji, and Doomfist have bad tracking and aim issues.

24 Likes

Some people ALSO recognize that BURST MOVEMENT DIRECTLY COUNTERS projectile heroes and that heroes THAT CAN BURST MOVE BEHIND YOU have an overwhelming advantage in most 1v1 situations.

29 Likes

What is so hard on dealing with Tracer alone? Just use Ana and sleeps her, Tracer is basically dead at that moment.

1 Like

Youre funny. You ever faced a gm tracer smurfing in diamond for lols

I predicted this would happen. I never play tracer but here im smoking fools left and right.

13 Likes

You just fixed overwatch thanks to your enormous IQ. Just. Shoot. At. Her.

45 Likes

Stop acting like Tracer cannot track too.

6 Likes

That’s an issue with GMs smurfing in Diamond, not Tracer

27 Likes

I played with her some today just to see if it made a difference, and honestly, yeah, it does seem like she can really juice damage from further. “Chip” damage is now “chunk” damage, if you take my meaning. I’m not sure if it’ll bring her back to meta, but I don’t really look forward to it if it does.

2 Likes

Yea well give a shark options and they will feed

1 Like

But honestly what’s the problem? Because clearly when I play, from my experience, the team mates act like she is invincible or something. They don’t shoot at her, they die, then they come to the forums and complain that she’s op. Yeah she got buffed but putting bullets in her still works fine. If I can kill her or at least make her back off of me as a Mercy, surely it’s not a Tracer issue.

3 Likes

She didn’t need any buffs. Don’t even dare to argue.

19 Likes

I never argued that point in the beginning

Had they just reverted her ult nerf double barrier would have had some trouble. but no. They want to make her a time God again.

1 Like

Terrible balancing decisions are a norm nowadays.

Instead of toning down heroes, they always go the easy way of buffing more. Now even if dive manages to take over and defeat double barriers, it’ll be dive on steroids.

I don’t know if the overwatch team swapped all members after year one success and replaced them all with people who had no idea how to balance or maintain this game, Or if it’s a higher up decision, or whatever else the reason behind it.

But the quality of EVERYTHING, SPECIALLY BALANCING has declined drastically after year 1. It’s been 2 years of terrible balancing decisions one after another while they look at numbers and feel happy about it, while anyone who actually plays this game, can realize that even if they seem more balanced (which they aren’t), the game feels A LOT worse to play and a lot harder to enjoy.

21 Likes

They are SLOWLY making sure that dive comes back in all its glory. Which is fine IF WE HAVE ANOTHER META TO CHALLENGE IT which we won’t.

Says the silver Mercy/Moira main. Genji is fine. Tracer? Probably not after this buff. Doomfist? Hell no.

1 Like

+1 because i expected this when i saw the PTR notes for Tracer and for us Bronze/Silver players…it is gonna be great facing all the smurf Tracers wiping us out (especially us Tankers) for the “lolz”.

7 Likes