Confession time

Tell us what makes you a disgusting person. Something you’re not proud of!

Me:
Sometimes I play QP just to look for heroes with channeled ults. Then I focus on hacking them while ulting. I don’t even care about the kills.

10 Likes

Me:
Too much time on the forums. Almost no time in-game recently.

22 Likes

I like to spawn camp ana mains as Doomfist

4 Likes

Irl or in Overwatch? I guess I could pick something that is both. I do not care about anyone or anything and enjoy observing triggered people.

1 Like

I solo grav a Lucio.

8 Likes

I play mystery heroes specifically to get my main, Pharah, and when I’m about to die I rocket my feet and suicide and respawn as Pharah, I never have to lose my main this way

A bonus benefit to suiciding is I lose my ult charge, which is a GOOD thing because ulting as Pharah is basically a kill me button so it prevents me from dying

7 Likes

I knock the basketball off of the table right before they take the shot.

30 Likes

We would be the best friends I assure you.

1 Like

I’m just gonna go ahead and report you for gameplay sabotage. You monster.

9 Likes

Having a teammate die as healer when I could’ve done something to save them and sometimes even if I couldn’t. I feel awful.

I am so sorry if I ever do this to you.

2 Likes

If I happen to be playing Mei and run into an isolated Roadhog, I just keep freezing him until he’s dead instead of shooting him in the head, because I know he can’t reload as fast as he gets re-frozen.

11 Likes

I booped a charging reinhardt into my ana. Godspeed.

as a roadhog main…i do not approve :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I always find the person with the worst gamer tag each match and either don’t heal them or pistol them down depending on what side they’re on.

1 Like

I spam “Thanks!” each time I die as a Support.

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
~ PyroPanda

8 Likes

As wrecking ball, I make Reinhardt mains quit Overwatch.

3 Likes

i like to kill the people who are killing my teammates before i heal them as mercy if you die ill just rez you lul

1 Like

#relatable

Nothing makes me happier then when I get to swap to Sombra when there’s a Doomfist on the enemy team and take away his ability to play the game. It makes me really, really happy.

The only thing that comes close to it would be sneaking up on an unsuspecting widow as Sombra and emptying a clip into her annoying, pixel skull.

Honestly I just really like trolling people with Sombra.

4 Likes

CATCHPHRASE!

^ this.

7 Likes