Confession time

Sometimes I choose to rez instead of heal even when I know for certain other teammates will die because I like to keep a personal score of how many rez I can pull off per match. My high so far is 14.

1 Like

mmm yes the best decision

1 Like

and dey say K.O and dey say K.O

1 Like

I agree up to here. The triggeredness is as meaningless to me as the happiness of others. All in all, everything is meaningless and not worth the thought we give it.

1 Like

I did a Sombra match where I tried to get as many hacks as I could. I got 81, I believe. Got both achievements in one game on my alt while doing that little test.

My post count.

2 Likes

I absolutely loved the challenge of getting the Sombra achievement. I was completely useless to the rest of my team during the day it took me to get it because I’d hack, teleport back to my safe spot, and then just sneak out again, but it was honestly just a good time.

Sometimes I’ll still go Sombra in total mayhem and see how many hacks I can get. This game gets boring after awhile. Sometimes you have to make your own fun.

4 Likes

I came to read about people being petty and instead I’m taking notes.

1 Like

Is it really that crazy to get? I got both of her achievements in normal play (never looked up what they were until afterward). Of course, she was also the main character I played early on, which may differ for you.

It counts hacks from EMP, so “hack 15 characters” is basically just “EMP twice without dying,” assuming you hack a few people normally in between.

If enemy have a good ball go Mei and follow him around freezing him

1 Like

Jokes on you, Moira’s ult sucks! :smiley:

1 Like

I honestly didn’t know EMP counted toward it. I was just sneaking around hacking 15 consecutive people lmao.

1 Like

It feels so good to headshot her out of it before she finishes her voice line though. The feeling it gives me is worth it.

1 Like

Extra points when you get reported for that

I avoid players if they insta lock the same hero three matches in a row.

Whenever I see an Orisa on the enemy team, I rage switch to Junkrat and make it my life’s mission to destroy her (especially if my team isn’t doing anything about those godsforsaken barriers)!

As you can tell, I kinda despise Orisa…

1 Like

I exist

1 Like

offers hug
8 chars

1 Like

If my team is 4/5 dps, I then pick Sombra and run around invisible spamming the BOOP! voice line.

I played Brig in comp once.