Comp since release TRASH!

come on, is it so hard doing a fair point system? if you win we give you points if not you gonna lose more then you win… wow blizzard… genious.

when did ow released? 24.05.2016? gg!

maybe u cant do something fair because you focused doing mobile pay2win games.

for what are you paying jeff for? making useless youtube videos?

9 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what rank are you? Because if you’re anywhere below 3000SR then the amount you gain or lose is based on your performance.

3 Likes

i dont think its like that, we tested it. a firend of mine was nearly all the time afk and i was try hard whit 4 gold medals… we all lost the same points. thats what i call fair

1 Like

Golds mean absolutely nothing, so that might be your problem right there.

no its not, if you have objektive time so it means nothing? ure funny

I don’t even know what you are trying to say. Golds mean nothing, and bragging about golds to people who know what they are talking about is an excellent way to completely refute any credibility that you may have had.

6 Likes

It is. Last time I played comp I climbed to Masters from plat in 2 days. All the while I was gaining almost 60SR for a win and when we lost (only lost 4 games in 2 days of grinding) I lost 15-20.

no one cares what youre doing ingame, if you tryhard, if you moving the payload or staying at point… you will lose like all others trolling around… so fk this comp mode

i hate it when people are like cmon team you suck i have 4 gold medals im carrying right now. its so annoying and it really shows what the age of a person is. when i got to masters though that was my ellohell but probably because i used a controller adapter

2 Likes

Not necessarily. I lose and gain almost the same amount no matter at which rank I am currently. How I did in the match also doesn’t matter.

if the rest did 0 damage and you did 1 you got a gold medal does not mean a thing in that case or any other stat can be used as example.

So this is only confirming that you have no idea what you’re talking about…

It is. It’s called “performance based SR”. Search for it. Explained by the devs somewhere.

As you look like someone who has idea what he’s talking about - I am interested to know. Enlighten me, what variables taken in calculation of SR after game?

No, that’s the way it is. If you’re gaining the same as you lose, then evidently you are currently at your “real rank” as people call it.

So which one is my “real” rank? bronze silver or gold cuz it is the same thing in all of them.

What the game does is it looks at your SR and what hero you are playing at the time. It then compares your performance to how other people at your SR do when playing that hero. It also looks at the average SR of each team; if your team is lower average Sr than the other team you gain more/lose less and vice versa.

In Diamond and above the only thing that matters is the average SR of each team. The game stops using performance based SR to calculate above Diamond because it becomes too unreliable at the higher ranks, but it would be super easy for smurfs to stay at lower ranks if they didn’t use performance based SR lower down.

Ah, so the trick is to find hero who is easy enough to outperform other people at certain rank.

i dont think so… we all know this ranking system is trash and unfair… we all know this game will never be balenced…

its all about the loot boxes!

Well, assuming that you can win with that hero and you are specifically better than people at your rank with that hero…yeah, that would be a good way to climb, at least until Diamond. If you go on a big win streak though the teams you face will get tougher, so keep that in mind. This is also not condoning one tricking…in the end of the day it is a team game, keep that in mind.