Comp points not granted?

I ended last season with 1600-1800 comp points and was planning on receiving around 1200 for diamond so I could get a jade skin, but when I logged on today I did not get a notification of how many point I am to get, instead my account just read that I had 2000. Either they removed my old points and gave me rewards for last season, or they gave me like 200-400. Both don’t really make sense.

2 Likes

Same problem here, climbed to Diamond and planned on getting Jade weapon with the season end reward as I got 2k comp points stored up now…

It never said there was comp point rewards for ending the season. All I’m aware that you get is the name titles. But 0/30 progress thing has been glitched for me at 0/0 so I’m waiting to see if the update fixed that

Same here. Got all the requirements last season, received the popup that I got the awards when I opened the game. No points appeared.

1 Like

I had Comps points left over from not reaching enough to 3k jade that were never added to legacy.

In the past we use to get competitive points for the tier we reached at the end of the season, I don’t think they do that anymore because I don’t get any points added to my total when a new season starts anymore and now the points I had from last season that were under 3k just vanished.

Hello there. Starting in Season 9, we moved earning bonus points at the end of the season, to the new bonus Competitive Point progression meter which rewards 100 Competitive Points for every 30 games played (with wins counting as triple progress). You can complete the progression meter up to 30 times every season, earning 3,000 points, enough to get a Jade or Golden weapon variant of your choice. You can also earn 10 points for winning games of Competitive Play as well throughout the season. Learn more about the Competitive update we introduced last season here.

1 Like

This is by far one of the dumbest changes. Just give us our points at the end of the season. Why needlessly complicate things? This new change isn’t fun.

12 Likes

I logged onto overwatch excited to get a new golden/jade gun but I did not receive any competitive points for ending the last season in diamond. This has happened to me for multiple seasons now and I really want my points that I should’ve been rewarded with for this last season and the ones before that. Please help I just wanna buy the shiny new guns, that is all thank you!

4 Likes

Me neither, I assumed it was due to the nature of the new seasons, but hopefully it’s just a bug.

2 Likes

I didn’t get any end of season comp points either. I also, won more than 15 games.

2 Likes

i have not recieved my comp points for last season … season 9

1 Like

i havent recieved any end of season comp points for season 9 either :frowning:

1 Like

was also so excited to get my jade weapon after placing plat :frowning:

2 Likes

Same here. L bozo change from Blizzard once again. So disappointing. Some people do not have the time to grind ranked, end of season comp points were the best way for everyone to be included. Super annoying.

1 Like

Basically they are telling us we have to earn our competitive points TWICE.

1 Like

Every comp season? Or every 2 month bp season? If it’s comp season it’s gonna take too long to get multiple Jades.

This is so stupid so what all we’re getting is stupid title names?? Such a L move on blizzard part give us our comp points that we work hard to get at the end of the season.

I didnt get my top500 role challenger title :expressionless:

idc about the points, but i never got my title for getting diamond last season.

They massively nerfed point game per match and removed gaining them at the end of season based on highest rank achieve.

Basically, they’re trying to drive FOMO hard.

1 Like