Community Update - 2022 in-game events (retail)

Lyrics?
Nah screw it. Let’s make it OW related.

why so white ?
throw a pink mage mercy and everyone will loose their mind

3 Likes

Pink Mercy from Wish

3 Likes

yeah but i could work though

What does this mean for Brick Bastion? I’m pretty sure LEGO still isn’t buddy buddy with ActiBlizz yet…

1 Like

Hello! I wanted to ask you a little question, please:

The team say we will have our OW1’s skins, sprays, and player icons in OW2. But, what will happen to our accumulated gold coins in OW1? Will we lose it or it will be transform in another thing?

4 Likes

The skin is still in the game though, not completely deleted. Also, OWL badge has been removed from the skin. I hope it will be back one day.

So, no archives, summer games and anniversary this year, well played, i’m proud of this decision !

1 Like

Interesting that these tracks have a playlist on YouTube and available on those other platforms, but it’s not available on YouTube Music.

I know right… I would love to listen to these themes while I am in the car. I think it may be due to the fact the YouTube channel for PlayOverwatch is not set up as a Music channel.

PERSONALLY I think that “Archives” will be fused into Overwatch 2 for past story missions in addition to present Overwatch story missions. So if you want to play through Jack, Ana, Gabriel and Sojourn on a past mission you can and it allows the story to expand even further.

I’m confused. Sounds to me like we’re no longer having half the usual game modes and instead having three sort of the same events with recycled legendary skins (but with different colours)?

We’re loosing 3 events for 1 “effort” event. (Its not effort at all but its not the same at least…)

We’re getting no NEW skins, just RECOLORS, which fing sucks.

Again, since we’re loosing 3 events, we’re loosing 3 sets of new Epic and Legendary skins, emotes, poses, icons, quotes and Highlight intros.

ONLY GOOD THINGS AM I RIGHT

20 Likes

At least we can play Mauga and more though… If you get into the beta.

So the Archive events are going to be in rotation instead of everyday and total mayhem will probably get sent to oblivion… how disappointing….

1 Like

Oh, that’s disappointing, hopefully the replacement is good?!

If this event hadn’t happened, they probably wouldn’t have done them anyway bcs of OW2 beta, it was either this (the Remix) or nothing.

Someone should’ve warned the designers that the reason Blackhardt Reinhardt is so popular isn’t exactly its design… :laughing:

I’m one of those people who have almost everything in terms of cosmetics. Initially I was okay with the idea of getting “remixes” of popular old skins. A little refresh, all good, can work. But folks… they’re not remixes. They’re not really recolours either. They’re all just painted white. :laughing:

OW2 pvp will have to be phenomenal to compensate for all the past 3 years. I’d hate to lose such a loved game to BS.

4 Likes

I prefer just running the same events without new cosmetics instead of LOOSING CONTENT…?

Are you blind to see the overall picture lol

5 Likes

not surprised at all considering Blizzards attitude in regards to supporting women lol

6 Likes