Community Update - 2022 in-game events (retail)

-Bastet Ana
-Combat Medic Baptiste
-Nano DVA

3 Likes

2022, the year of most skins recolors

As much as I like the d.va skin this is just horrible.
-recolors only
-no new challenge skins
-d.va never got archives legendary skin.

3 Likes

limited skin is a dumb idea anyway

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/OverwatchNaeri/status/1509583821867728899

So,what do yall think?

Um… yes she did. She did not get an archives one if that is what you are talking about.

4 Likes

No ExCard this go-round, however be sure to keep an eye out for other beloved April Fool elements.

6 Likes

oof mistyped.

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT! IT WILL BE CRAZY EXCITING! HONOR! GLORY! REINHARDT! REINHARDT! REINHARDT!

2 Likes

why cant all the limited skins come back? the owl skins did

4 Likes

Keep an eye, got it :wink: :eyes:

Seriously, they couldn’t have started this idea with the next anniversary and just let us have archives as usual one last time?

10 Likes

So do these recoloured legendaries also cost 3000 credits, despite being literally white recolours of old legendaries?

11 Likes

Well, this should work. Was actually expecting all events to be canceled with the amount of work still needed for the PVP update. :smile:

If anything they should be discounted if you own the original.

I’m disappointed that players who got all the challenge skins won’t have anything for the 3 weeks. I really like the recolors so far and that they have actual changes in the mesh… though I really hope they don’t count to the “more legendary skins this year than ever before”…

2 Likes

I mean yeah it is a good thing that they’re giving us any “content” at all but it’s a huge letdown imo knowing now that it’s just a bunch of re-colors…Like yeah it might be cool to look at in like 1 or 2 days but you will quickly just grow tired of it and want something new, lile you have to realise that giving us re-colors of already existing skins isn’t exactly content, and it isn’t even new.

They literally said that we would get more legenday skins than ever before, that makes probably most of us fans go "oh that’s cool, more never seen before legendary skins! Awesome!"

I highly doubt ppl would go the route of thinking it would be re-colors of already existing skins… If they already knew before that they would just give us re-colors of same skins why not just say so instead of hyping everyone up and thinking it was going to be something awesome??? It doesn’t make sense to me.

7 Likes

Please tell me that there will be a change where deadeye kills DVa inside her mech for the day

1 Like

It absolutely sucks, Archives also usually lines up with my University schedule so now I have to pray that Uprising, Retribution and the challenge missions happen to fall on one of the days i can play.

On top of that so many characters still lacked lore skins, Rein never got an Archives legendary… They legit F ed up my favorite event twice in a row.

15 Likes

So its really no new skin for 3 entire event (like 6+ month) and Just older recolor… Pve postponed… Closed beta to a luckly few Who get in… This Is getting more and more disappointing.

8 Likes

Are you sure those aren’t the April fools elements?
I mean, it is just 31 match here but still…